Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Burning Inside You

3 posters

Go down

Burning Inside You Empty Burning Inside You

Post  World's Biggest Erection Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:01 pm

--The scene cuts to show the arena with the fans in the audience cheering as they normally are. Seconds go by, and all the lights in the arena go out, leaving the arena pitch black, as "The Night", by Disturbed begins to play loudly throughout the arena.--
Leo: "This could be only one sick, sadistic person. And according to that music, it's...."
Aaron: "WBE."
--The lights come back on to show WBE in the ring with a rusted bloody shovel in one hand, and a microphone in the other. He is heavily booed by the audience as the rises to the turnbuckle.--
WBE: "You pathetic excuses for people have no right to boo me! I am supreme over you peasents, which means I can do whatever, whenever! So, after I win the ATPW World Title, I will take out every last wrestler in this federation. Leaving no one unscarred. No one!"
--The crowd's booes are intensified greatly.--
WBE: "God, you know I hate it when you people don't let me talk. Either shut up, or face the dire consequences!"
--The crowd continues to boo WBE--
WBE: "Fine! Let's have it your way."
--The lights in the arena go out, once more, leaving the arena pitch black. They fade back on to show WBE in the ring, choking Banio, relentlessly, with the bloody shovel.--
Leo: "What is he doing? We have to keep all of our wrestlers healthy. Even the ones who don't do much."
--WBE releases his grasp around Banio's neck. The crowd's booes have become ear-shattering, as WBE grabs the mic again.--
WBE: "Well, it seems that you insects don't care about this wrestler's safety. Well, good. Because, you know what? Neither.... do.... I."
--WBE grabs the shovel again, and as Banio is getting up, WBE hits him in a golfing style manner, sending him flying backwards into one of the right turnbuckles. WBE leaves the ring and grabs a table from underneath the ring. He rolls into the ring with it, sets it down, and grabs the mic from before.--
WBE: "This wrestler's blood is officially on all of your all's hands! Not mine."
--WBE sets the table up.--
WBE:"God of fire. Tonight I shall sacrifice to you.... the soul of Banio!
--WBE throws the microphone into the crowd. It hits a fan straight in the forehead, busting him open, as a loud thud is heard. WBE then lifts the lifeless body of Banio up, and lifts him onto his shoulder, and he climbs the turnbuckle. WBE, then, flips Banio over his head and head-first throught the table. WBE demands a crew guy for a mic. The crowd is still booing him.--
WBE: "Remember, after this is all said and done, that it was your decision. Not mine. But, yours!"
--WBE throws the mic down, as he leaves the ring again. He grabs a gas can from underneath the ring, and he re-enters the ring. He then begins pouring gasoline down Banio's throut, and he pulls a match out of his pants pocket and he strikes it causing it to light. WBE mouths the words "The End", and he drops the match into Banio's throut, setting him ablaze. WBE grabs his mic again, and people can be heard crying and yelling. Medics rush to the ring with extreme speed.--
WBE: "I'm not going to say that Banio is going to a better place, because he's not! He's going to the worst place imaginable! And if you've got something to say, it doesn't matter, because I'm here to stay. NOW, BRING ON THE NIGHTMARE!!!"
--The lights go out, as The Night begins to play, and they come back on to reveal that WBE is gone--

Last edited by Angry WBE on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Commentator's names.)
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Burning Inside You Empty Re: Burning Inside You

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:08 am

Can Fissure reply to this please?
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  World's Biggest Erection Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Are u asking me if it's ok, or asking him if he would like to? If youre asking me then I don't mind.
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 am

-Words "Moderate Rock" echo in the arena just a second before lights start to flicker, and "Tourette's" starts playing. As if the crowd wasn't fired up already, Fissure comes stuttering out on the ramp, with a belt on his shoulder, cigar in his mouth and a mic in his hand. He stops, looks around and gives a little grin around to the crowd, then waits a bit for the crowd to calm down. Takes the last puff from the cigar, crushes it with his foot and starts slowly clapping.-

Fissure: Well done, well done... You know, I've been in the back watching this little show of yours, this little display of blood-lust, viciousness, and, well... just plain old humanity. Well the true face of it anyway. Ever since I've gotten here, I have been facing these comic book hero wannabes, sucking up to all those maggots, who come here every week to escape their dull and run of the mill lives, families and skeletons in their closets. Just so they can forget about whatever is haunting them at home... (he is interrupted by boos) ...And finally, I see someone who is not a slave to the norms of the wrestling codex, or society for that matter... Aaaand I got to thinking, maybe, just maybe, this little villain in the making, obviously twisted by unbridled ambition, is worthy to take a shot at making history - to become the man who dethroned the only two time European Champion!!!

-The crowd again erupts showering the two men with waves of boos, customized insults, and jeers, they don't seem happy with the prospect of the two of them fighting for the belt. It seems as though WBE is paying close attention, and as the audience calms down Fissure continues. But Fissure looks out of breath after this rant.-

Fissure: So, tonight... you and me... we will tear this place apart - let anger be our fuel, and make blood flow in gallons, as Fissure's Carnage tour of '09 cont... cont...!!!

-Fissure turns to the side of the ramp and throws up in front of some disgusted fans, they begin to laugh, and it is abundantly clear Fissure is drunk to hell. Some medical staff come right out and try to help him, but he just tries to push them away and speaks once more.-

Fissure (to himself): That's better... Continues!!!!

Blake: Ha ha ha ha, so our European champion had a couple of wine coolers and made a match for himself. I can't imagine WBE refusing this, and I can't wait for this to start.

out of rp - if you guys don't like it i can change it, we'll probably need to edit the end so wbe wins (we had a couple of matches and i think i didn't lose), also i can write the ending if you want...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 am

gm's are you going to use this or do we have to make another one, and i had an idea - if i retain, can one of the gm's come out and order me to go to rehab, then when i return the next season, i'll have a kind of a gimmick change, if that's alright...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum