Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

An Overdose of Victory

2 posters

Go down

An Overdose of Victory Empty An Overdose of Victory

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:23 am

--Downfall by The Trust Company accompanied by the usual Drone of Boos as Dylan Meech appears in Jeans and his "Real Deal" T-Shirt with a Red shirt over the top without the buttons done up, his Tag Title is on his shoulder, he stops at the ramp and raises his arms to the many blasts of Pyro that launch from behind him. After taking in the moment Dylan advances into the ring with a microphone--
Dylan: Maverick!!
--The crowd cheer and immediately start a chant for Maverick--
Dylan: I'm afraid that at Pain Overdose, you will not be winning the World Heavyweight Championship...
--The crowd boo in disagreement--
Dylan: I will become the first ever person to win both the AtPW Championship AND the World Heavyweight Championship in my career!!
--The crowd boo--
Dylan: And once I'm finished with him, Maverick will join my brother King Neli... in the Unemployment Line!!
--Dylan gets a massive amount of boos from his last comment--
Dylan: Neli and Maverick will both come crawling to me, desperately pleading for a Job... And I will look down at them and tell them that they brought this upon themselves, Neli should NEVER have challenged me, and Maverick should NEVER have joined this tournament... I will look at my title and send them straight to the back of the line again, and there's NOTHING ANYONE can do about it!!
--Propane Nightmares by Pendulum blasts from the speakers as Johnny Tike emerges to the mass cheers of the fans, he storms down to the ring and stares Dylan down--
Tike: Dylan, you have one thing standing between you, Neli and keeping Warzone and that thing is a 300 Pound Steam Train hungry for revenge and his name is Johnny Tike!!
--The crowd cheer loudly--
Tike: At Pain Overdose, I'm gonna call it straight down the middle, but think of this Meech, you try ANYTHING that is against the rules... I can disqualify your ass and then it will be YOU in the unemployment line!!
--Tike gets a massive pop from the crowd--
Tike: Do what you please with Maverick, but when you face Neli you'll be on MY turf with MY rules!!
--Tike drops his mic as his music plays, leaving Dylan speechless--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

An Overdose of Victory Empty Re: An Overdose of Victory

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

--The Sound Of Truth by As I Lay Dying plays as Maverick heads down the ramp.--

Maverick:How do you like the new entrance music dylan? It's special for Pain Overdose and tonight. You see these are two special nights. Well starting with tonight I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do, then at Pain Overdose I'm going to do it. I will be the first ever wrestler to hold two titles at a time in ATPW.

--Crowd cheers and chants for Maverick while a few people chant Dylan sucks.--

Maverick:Alright guys don't give the man too much trouble. He does his best to keep Warzone up and running, but I think I could do better. I mean obviously you aren't doing that great of a job, because if by some miracle you beat me at Pain Overdose then fire me, you will be losing tons of money right there. I mean how many of you wonderful fans would show up if I am gone?

--Crowd goes silent.--

Maverick:Just as I thought. Now again, if by some miracle you beat me I know I won't lose my job cause King Neli will rehire me. So no matter what at Pain Overdose you are finished. You will suffer two losses at the biggest Pay-Per-View in the history of Pay-Per-Views. After I finish Chris Extreme off I'm coming for you. Nobody is stopping me.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum