HoA Getting Stronger???

Go down

HoA Getting Stronger???

Post  crashoverride on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 pm

--The camera is positioned in front of the announce table with Andrew Rushmore and Johnny Tike--

Andrew: It seems like one of our camera men caught up with HoA and are following them as we speak.

Johnny: When will these camera men learn? Didn't they see what they did to the other guys on Warzone?

--Camera fades to the backroom with the camera man following The Hitman and Crashoverride--

Crash: I'm telling you Hitman the guy is big. He is like two Clevland's put together!

--Suddenly Crash trips over something--

Crash: What the...

--Crash looks at his hands, which look like they are cover in blood--

Crash: Dang it I told Clevland the last time to where Maxi Pads!

--Crash realizes he has tripped over another camera man who is covered in what looks like blood and isn't moving--

Hitman: Look at this joker? Is he even alive?

--Crash checks his pulse--

Crash: Yeah, he is good. I think he was just knocked out I don't even see a wound anywhere.

--Crash looks up and points at a bucket which looks like it was filed with the blood, which is now on the camera man--

Crash: Dang! Why didn't we think of that? I just watched that movie last night. Dang!

--Crash punches the downed Camera Man in anger, while Hitman shrugs his
shoulders and picks up the knocked out Camera Guys camera--

Hitman: Lets go see this new recruit...

--The camera guy following Hitman and Crash tends to the downed Camera Man. Camera fades to the announcers once again--

Andrew: We need Paramedics over there now! I can't believe they just walked away like that. I have a feeling HoA had a hand in that...

Johnny: They do have priorities and obviously that wasn't on top of their list.
And how could you accuse them? Crash tripped over the guy!

Andrew: Whatever. We have figured out which camera Hitman has and are switching to it now.

--Camera fades to Hitman's camera--

Hitman: Don't be feeding me crap Crash. I can't afford anymore of your mistakes!

Crash: Trust me this guy is a gold mine!

--Crash and Hitman walk into the gym where a massive man is lifting
waits. Hitman sets the camera down where it can see the whole room--

Andrew: Wait...who is that?

Johnny: You need to read the new wrestler memo every once and a while Andrew. You might learn something, like this is Tank Toland.

Crash: Hitman this is Tank Toland who has voiced an interest in joining HoA.

Hitman: You any good?

Tank: Good? I'm not just good I'm the best little man.

--As Tank speaks he stands up and overshadows Hitman and Crash--

Hitman: You don't seem that good to me.

--Tank grabs the bench press bar, which has 250 lbs of wight on it and bends the bar in a u shape. He does the same to the other one and starts using them as dumb bells.--

Hitman: I guess we will give you a try-out.

--Camera fades to the two announcers--

Last edited by crashoverride on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hitman screwed up :P)
crashoverride

View user profile

Back to top Go down