Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Ready to dominate

4 posters

Go down

Ready to dominate Empty Ready to dominate

Post  Hades Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 am

--The lights in the arena go down as a song hits the PA system--

--A light beam hits the center of the ring where a wrestler dressed completely in black stands with a mic in his right hand--

Thanatos: Hello AtPW! Oh God, it's so good to stand in this ring, in this arena, so many emotions...

--The crowd starts cheering--

Thanatos: Calm down, you little insignificants pieces of crap! You have nothing to do with my feelings. I could stay in this arena, empty, and have the same feelings. This is the ring where my uncle established himself as a superstar, where he dominated this fed roster and became the nightmare of every AtPW superstar.

--The crowd is booing Thanatos--

Thanatos: Yes loosers, You already understood who I am. I am Hades's nephew, his best pupil, and I am here to dominate AtPW's renaissance as he did in this company's golden days.

--The crowd boos louder--

Thanatos: And to make sure that AtPW will knee in front of me, I didn't came alone...AtPW, I'm proud to present to you another member of our gifted family...

--All the lights in the arena are turned on as another wrestler stands on the ramp with a mic in his hand--

Thanatos: My little brother, HYPNOS!!!

Last edited by Hades on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Ready to dominate Empty Re: Ready to dominate

Post  Ja Phipps Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 am

--Hypnos stands at the top of the ramp looking round the arena--

Hypnos: It is my honour to be here, not in front of you, but in the same arena as my brother.

--The crowd boo's Hypnos as he walks down the ramp--

Hypnos: Boo all you like, you have about the same affect on me as your mothers do in bed. That's nothing by the way!

--The crowd are incensed by the the disrespect Hypnos is showing them--

Hypnos: I'm here because AtPW needs some men to dominate, and you cant have that without the Hades family bloodline! But dont be fooled, we arent just some nobody's capitalising on being a momber of that bloodline. We are THE best all round wrestlers here in AtPW.

--The crowd still boo's--

Hypnos: And if anyone else tries to say we arent the best, we have one easy way to put them back into line with the other losers. A REAL BEATING!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 am

--'Somewhere I belong' by Linkin Park hits through the arena while the lights shine in purple. A man appears in front of the titan tron, wearing a tight black jeans and a blue t-shirt with a dream catcher on it. He carries a dream catcher in his left hand and a mic in his right hand. He holds on on the ramp, starring into the crowd with a bright grin, then he pushes Thanatos and Hypnos beside who are looking confused and angry. He enters the ring, jumps on the turnbuckle and points on Thanatos and Hypnos while raising the mic to his mouth.--

Syndro Sanders: You remember me, fools?

--The crowd instantly starts booing--

Syndro Sanders: It's me, Syndro Sanders, but the reaction shows that you all know who I am...

--Syndro Sanders looks over to Thanatos and Hypnos who are walking back and forth, trying to keep back their agressions.--

Syndro Sanders: Hey guys, I didn't forget about you two. You know what, I invite both of you joining me in the ring right now.

--Thanatos and Hypnos slowly enter the ring, who step back into the corner.--

Syndro Sanders: What's wrong? It's fear, isn't it? Well, your fear is justifiable, but I am going to prove it later on. Do you know what?!

--Fans are waiting for Syndro Sanders to go on.--

Syndro Sanders: There is a reason that I have entered the ring tonight and guess who the reason is...

--Thanatos and Hypnos looking at themselves, then looking back at Syndro Sanders.--

Syndro Sanders: Indeed, it's you. Unfortunately, I just know you 5 minutes and I
already have a problem with both of you. You newbies come out here, talking about the past of AtPW like beeing a part of it in the golden days. Yeah, you heared about the past of AtPW, but you weren't a part of it. You neither felt the pain nor the glory. Beeing a part of AtPW is hard work, trust me. I have gone through a lot of painfull moments here, that's why i know what i am talking about.

--Fans cheer here and there--

Syndro Sanders: As a result of your inexperience I know that you can't be the best, probably, you won't even be the best in AtPW as long as I am a part of this federation. I am here, trying to finalize my dreams by becoming the most dominating wrestler and most dominating champion. Follow my words, everyone who thinks he could stop me is already lost. And there won't be any exceptions. I will hunt you down, also when you are sleeping, because I am your worsest nightmare you'll ever have. There will be consequences after fallling into the nightmare. You will be a part of my fulfillment of my dream...

--Fans are booing louder--

--Syndro Sanders walks to Thanatos and Hypnos starring them into their eyes.--

Syndro Sanders: I wonder myself if anyone is 'man' enough to face me in the ring tonight...but one thing is for sure, your brotherhood can't stand against me. The Nightmare is about to eliminate your brotherhood, once and for all.

--Syndro Sanders steps back while pointing on Thanatos and Hypnos, then he turns around, drops the mic but suddenly music hits through the arena.--

Last edited by Syndro Sanders on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan The High Flyer Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 am

--'Bomb a Head' by M.C.A.T, and Alan The High Flyer entrance appears on stage with a microphone in his hands, so when the music stopped playing, Alan, takes the microphone to his mouth and starts talking--

Alan The High Flyer: Hey ... I heard right? We have one here that is against you, Syndro, wait, I think maybe we can set some things today, come here, I know you will like my idea.

--Crownd cries--

Alan The High Flyer: It's amazing, Thanatos, you really think you, can anything?

--Alan The High Flyer fixes his gaze on Thanatos, with a look of pity--

Alan The High Flyer: And let me guess, took his little brother to help him.

--Alan The High Flyer says: ohhhhhh --

Crowd 's Ohhhhhhhhh -

Alan The High Flyer: You are a true BAKA, oh, sorry, I speak this language, you're an idiot if you think you can master the AtPW only if it passes over me, and for what I believe, by over Syndro, but I think you can not, unless ah, want to prove tonight, oh, that ring, and here in AtPW!

--Screams of Crowd--

Alan The High Flyer: But Syndro seems to have something that will not leave even just to watch this fight.

-Alan The High Flyer turns, and thus begins to look Syndro, speaking to the same --

Alan The High Flyer: Syndro, as you say, that Thanatos, can not be the 'man' of this federation, I want to see if you can prove.

--Crowd boo Syndro--

Alan The High Flyer: And if you do, do these two or more, Thanatos, feel what you said that in water under the bridge, he felt, how about, make that two, feel pain?

--The Crowd waiting was attentive, the response of Syndro--
Alan The High Flyer
Alan The High Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 am

--Syndro Sanders explodes in a loud hilarity--

Syndro Sanders: I don't understand what you just said, but...

--Crowd starts to laugh loudly--

Syndro Sanders: ...my feeling says that you dislike Thanatos as you used his name more than Hypnos name...I am great in counting.

--Fans continue to laugh--

Syndro Sanders: Now, that this comedy show finally comes to an end, I offer you a deal...

--Syndro Sanders walks to Alan, reaching him a hand...--

Syndro Sanders:You and me, against Thanatos and Hypnos in a Tag Team Match...
and by the way, fortunately we don't need any language skills in this match...

--While the fans laugh Alan and Syndro are doing a handshake.--

(someone can reply)
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 am

--Thanatos looks at his little brother, than back again at Syndro and Alan and shouts full of anger--

Thanatos: You little dislexic girl have a problem with me? That's what you're trying to say? Well, Alan, you can start praying, 'cause starting tonight I will have a problem with you. And my problems are only solved in one way. I end my enemies careers!

--Hypnos tries to take the mic from Thanatos's hand, but his brother stops him--

Thanatos: So that's what you want? You two little girls against two of the most gifted wrestlers in the history of wrestling? We will be more than happy to take care of you, tonight, in this ring!

--Thanatos drops the mic in front of Alan and Syndro and together with Hypnos leave the ring--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum