Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

introducing myself... as usually

Go down

introducing myself... as usually Empty introducing myself... as usually

Post  McFlO_o Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 am

hello AtPW,
    McFl0 Very Happy

that's it ..or not ? Very Happy

well , I'm a tweener and I don't really care if I'm face/heel if I can find smbd to start a feud with .
    I have to mention that i don't remember all my previous feds , but I can call a few (I'll start with the last one I had Very Happy)

WPW or how the heck is called Eddy parrera's fed ..I tried to help him , but that kid needs a doctor not a fed (I left after a few days by deleting)
    BWE (there are some good guys there ..too bad that the GM is not the real Filthy ... I left because Filthy quit and offered the account to somebody else to run the fed..)
    RCW/IAF (I was one of the top guys when he started , but I left because I had to move into minor show , also the contract was dramatically lower and no more VGM , no more title chances , even though I was inactive lately I think I deserve a little more Very Happy)
    unknown name Very Happy (i know I was in one more fed , but don't ask me about the name...I simply joined and left soon after)
    TIW (an old national fed , cool guys , I was VGM for 3 or 4 seasons , too bad it was closed)
    CRW ( i'm not sure about the name , I joined without asking anything and I ended up leaving after 2 week or so ... I don't even remember the GM name well , anyway they were some locals or regionals..)
    NICW(yeah I was in same fed with two of the biggest bitches in the game , Gary and Dirty Mike Very Happy , great guys I left because they weren't improving at all and they refused to make me vgm..)
    PHWF(joined them at regional and helped them a little , I got my first VGM spot , but I left when I got a better offer from a better fed Very Happy)
    and so on , I don't really remember the previous ones because in that time I was joining feds only for fe and fans Very Happy

I hope that I'll have more to write about AtPW if I'll ever go to another fed (I have to admit that I'm close to my ending and with all my problems and with all TWG's problems i don't what will happen)

McFlO_o

Back to top Go down