Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One.

3 posters

Go down

Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One. Empty Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One.

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:39 am

Hello Every One....Today I Write To You All... Just As A Normal Guy Playing This Awesome Game.And First Let Me Just Say...I Like To Go Into Character A lot In Role Play And Off...I Find It Relaxing And More Fun That Way. You See When I Was A Young Boy My Child Hood Dreams Was To Become A Professional Wrestler...But As Growing Up Ive Made Mistakes That Knocked Me Out Of That Dream...
I Was Fortunate To Come Close By Being Offered A Contract With At The Time U.W.F...Well At The Time The Requirements Was To Be At Least 200Ibs
When I Had Received This Offer I Was About 185Ibs....Being Young I Thought It Was A Good Idea In Taking Drugs As Far As Speed And Coke...I Thought It Would Help Me In My Efforts To Bulk Up And Work Out Harder...It Was The Biggest Mistake Of My Life...Because All I Did Was Lose Weight.
I Eventually Lost Control And My Dreams Of Being A Professional Wrestler Had Ended.But I Did Have Much Success At Wrestling...I Had Became City Wide Champion Of Chicago IL.. And Winning A Number Of Championships In Surrounding Area's.
Anyways It Was The Competition Of Being The Best And Having The Drive To Become Champion Is What I Loved The Most...Back Then I Had Always Talked Smack To Other's And Even Then I Had Pissed Plenty Of People Off ...I Guess Old Habits Is Hard To Break....
Anyways I Just Wanted To Let You All Know That I Don't Want Any Of You Guys Here In The E.B.W Or The T.W.G For That Matter Take Anything I Say In Role Play Or Out Of Role Play To Heart....Because In The End...I'm Just Driving To Be The Best And Having Some Fun...It's Nothing Personal.
I Wish You All The Best And May You All Have Great Success In Your Life's...And I'm Honored To Have You Guys As Friends....Lets Have Some Fun! Until Next Time...Take Care And Be Safe.
Your Champion Of Champions.....
Stealthy
Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One. Empty Re: Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One.

Post  Jyhad Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 am

Being Young I Thought It Was A Good Idea In Taking Drugs As Far As Speed And Coke...I Thought It Would Help Me In My Efforts To Bulk Up And Work Out Harder

Someone convinced you that those two drugs would help you bulk up?

I Don't Want Any Of You Guys Here In The E.B.W Or The T.W.G For That Matter Take Anything I Say In Role Play Or Out Of Role Play To Heart

Completely agree. This is just a game, meant to be fun for everyone. However in my years of experience of roleplaying online. And I'm talking real time role playing in a Chat with many individuals and not simple Forum post role playing which is a little slow for me. People take things personal. Even with disclaimers. It's going to happen.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One. Empty Re: Stealthy Behide The Scenes.Chapter One.

Post  GM King Neli Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 am

Oh god now do you to get banned? lol and that don't take it to heart thing was surely for me right? But damn you need to get over yourself how many more chapters you plan on writing?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am

lol....I Tried To Make It A Heart Warming!.... Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down