Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

WHta you guys think, VOTE

+3
Underkane
GM King Neli
The Joker
7 posters

Go down

Who has the most potentail to be to be a legend

WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap21%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap21%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap11%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap26%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap5%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_lcap16%WHta you guys think, VOTE I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

WHta you guys think, VOTE Empty WHta you guys think, VOTE

Post  The Joker Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Who has the most Potential to be a legend

Chris Jericho: In my opinion the best Heel, you want to kill him, but he's just awesome, on the mic and in the ring, first ever Undisputed Champion, 8 Time Intercontinental Champion, 2 Time World Heavyweight Champion and 3 Time world tag team champion, that is good prove right there that he maybe will be a legend.

Randy Orton: Son off "Cowboy" Bob Orton, Grandson Off Bob Orton Sr. Randy Orton hit WWE as a terrible Jobber, but once he joined Evolution his life changed, WWE knew he had potential and he's showing it right here, he was the longest Intercontinental champion since 1998 or around there, he held it for 7 months which was around 2003-2004. Evolution basically made him, far from that he's had great experiences, like with Triple H, Undertaker and Hulk Hogan. He was the youngest World Heavyweight champion only held it once though, a World Tag Team champion, and a two time WWE Champion, and if you think about it he's still young only 29, people are that age and there still developing to become a wrestler, he's mentoring I think a future WWE champion but not so sure about Cody Rhodes but Ted DiBase defentaly, and formed Legacy, this is good for him, Ted and Cody, so what you think.

Edge: The Rated R Superstar Edge, there is a lot to say about him, he's done it all, Elimination Chambers, TLC, Hardcore, MITB, Hell In A Cell, Steel Cage, and maybe more. A 4 Time World Heavyweight Champion, a 12 Time WWE/World tag team champion, a 4 time Intercontinental champion and Money in the bank but the second time was part off a storyline as Mr Kennedy was injured but think about all that success, what more can we ask for. This guy is great on the mic, he's got great ring skills, one of the best heels in the business, and surely a future hall of famer, what do you guys think.

John Cena: Alright now to Cena, remember when he was a jobber, and had his first match with Angle, to be honest that match showed that he had great potential to be a WWE champion. When he was a heel rapper, he was awesome, his early feud with Brock Lesnar must have helped him a lot, WWE relied on him and he prevailed. He had a decent feud with The Undertaker, this was showing WWE had big plans for him. His time came at Wrestlemania 20, when he defeated The Big Show, and I think from then, people knew he was going to be one off the best in the business. A 2 Time Tag Team Champion isn't bad, especially with Shawn Micheal's and Batista, he's had 2 not so successful reigns as World Heavyweight Champion, his first one was very short, 2-3 months, but hopefully this one will last longer, a 3 time WWE champion, that's what made him what he was, when he defeated JBL at wrestlemania 21, for you EBW superstars or Guests reading this, CENA IS NOT OVER RATED, HE PUTS IN MORE WORK THAN ANY WWE SUPERSTAR THAT'S WHY THEY RELY ON HIM! If you think about it, that's why he becomes champion all the time, and he's successful for WWE in the ring and outside the ring, so what do you think.

John Morrison: WWE split up Morrison and Miz to make Morrison better, Miz will get as far as a Intercontinental Champion, and Morrison has more potential. Morrison aka The Next HBK, one day I think will be a World Heavyweight Champion, he's already been a ECW Champion, a 5 Time WWE/World Tag Team Champion and a 2 time Intercontinental Champion, I think this guy has it all, he will be a legend in years to come, and that's if he stays with WWE, but not as quick as Orton, Cena or Y2J, he still needs to win the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship, once he does that, you will see a new improved Morrison in years to come.

Ted DiBase Jr: Alright, I know he's still young, but I think he's going to follow his dads footsteps, only 26 and a 2 Time tag team champion with Rhodes, but I think Ted will be better than Rhodes in the future, once Legacy splits up WWE will push Ted to be a Intercontinental Champion, then he will follow in his fathers footsteps, as he said he will bring the million dollar belt back, A future legend, Yes in my opinion, but not as fast as the other 5, still has 15 years in him, if he stays with WWE that is.

P.S. These are who I think will become legands

Last edited by Johnny Tike on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

WHta you guys think, VOTE Empty Re: WHta you guys think, VOTE

Post  GM King Neli Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm

John Cena by far
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm

i'l say Orton or Cena there both as good as eachother
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

WHta you guys think, VOTE Empty In reality

Post  Underkane Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 pm

in reality i think that it will actually be matt hardy. But out of this lot Ted dibase Jr.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  unkownhero Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

They all have potential. Some have more, some, not so much. My choice would be Cena, Jericho and Orton
unkownhero
unkownhero

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

i cant believe people are saying cena!!! Orton till the end of civilisation.

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:56 pm

I'l say Orton or Cena, but I voted Orton
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:03 pm

After Wrestlemania I Would Have To Say Chris Jerricho! Nice Poll.
Stealthy Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  I Love Cough Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 am

IMO

1. Randy Orton- He's young, he's talented and the guy makes a great heel great in ring abillities and great mic skills.
2. Ted DiBiase Jr- He has only started wrestling, got a lot to live up for, Legacy made the wrestler he is today. If Legacy stays then he will show more potential.
3. Cena- He is also young, he is strong, he is a great athlete and has quite good mic skills. But his material is getting stale maybe a change of alignment would help

My top three IMO
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down