Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report

3 posters

Go down

Good Report???

Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_lcap18%Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_lcap0%Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_lcap27%Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_lcap18%Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_lcap36%Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report Empty Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report

Post  Frozen King Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 am

Hello EBW, This is my First of Hope Fully many reports for the WWE. As any of you WWE fans know, Last night was Extreme Rules, and there were many good matches that could only go on for so long. Anyway Time to get to my Report Razz

Match #1: Fatal 4 Way: US Title- Kofi Kingston vs. William Regal Vs. MVP Vs. Matt hardy.

This Match was obvious who was going to compete, and It was hard to believe that Kofi could have a chance to hold on. The Four Competitors Began walking in place untill Regal Threw Hardy to the wolves and MVP and Kofi Began attacking while regal stood and watched. Then Regal Went to add to the damage but Immediately Kofi and MVP went after him. The Four went on like this with back and forth brawls untill MVP, Kofi Kingston, And Regal were all down hardly moving. Hardy, seeing an advantage goes for a pin, 2 count, and another, also a 2 count, and of course one more as kofi and regal were getting to there knees, only a 2 count. Regal knocks Hardy and MVP out of the ring and then he pushes kofi to the ropes thinking he went over Regal turns his back to kofi but Kofi Hits The Trouble in Paradise as Regal turns around and gets the 3 count to Retain.

Match Rating: 6/10

Match #2: No Holds Barred: IC Title-Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Jericho

This Match was also talked about and Jericho made some gaurantees. This was back and forth with No Weapons for a Long amount of time. Jericho tried to bring in a chair and he got Hit in the face with it for the first time. 2 count for mysterio, Jericho gets up and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Mysterio counters and hits jericho in the face with it and falls to the ropes for a 619. Jericho, as mysterio comes around, grabs and rips off Mysterio's MASK!!! Mysterio covering his face, Jericho Rolls him up and gets the pin, getting Mysterios Mask and becoming InterContinental Champion.

Match Rating: 7/10

Match #3: Samoan Strap Match-CM Punk Vs. Umaga

Long Match, just two men trying to touch 4 corners without getting hit by a move or their opponent touching one. Not gonna recap a lot because not much to review.
CM Punk Hits GTS touches 4 corners and gets the win.
Match Rating: 3/10

Match #4: Hardcore Triple Threat ECW title Match-Christian Vs. Tommy Dreamer Vs. Jack Swagger tongue

Match Was also Long, but Dreamer and Christian went after Swagger and made him roll out of the ring. Christian went right after dreamer, then when he got dreamer down He went out of the ring took 1 of many Garbage Can's to be used and hit swagger when he stood in the ring then Dreamer With a Kendo Stick, Hit swagger the christian hit swagger with The Lid again, this went on alot. Eventually after Dreamer and Swagger down in the corner hanging Christian hit a Drop kick to the garbage can and some how dreamer later in the match Pushed Christian out of the ring as swagger layed in the ring, Dreamer Pins Him 1....2....3 Heres your winner and the NEW ECW CHAMPION TOMMY DREAMER!

Match Rating: 8/10

Match #5: Hog Pen-Ms.WrestleMania-Santin(A) Vs. Vickie AND Chavo

Boring Match just ppl wrestling in Pig Crap. Nuff Said
Santina Gets The win.

Match Rating: 0/10

Match #6: Steel Cage Match-WWE TITLE-Batista Vs Orton.

Orton Immediately tries to escape, Batista barely stopping him. They Go back and forth orton pushes batista down and crawls to the cage door open and nearly escapes. Orton had many more escape attempts but he went for the Punt and missed, realizing his mistake he tries to escape but Batista pulls him down and gives him the Batista Bomb. He rolls him up, Gets the 3 count and becomes WWE CHAMPION.

Match Rating
6/10

Match #7: Submission match-Cena Vs. Big Show

Cena and bigshow go back and forth, Cena Locks in a Sleeper Hold drops big show to his knees, this match went alot of back and forth but big show hit some submissions but not his camel Clutch. when cena in the ring on the TB, Big show half way in Cena leg drop to big show ties his leg up in the ropes and goes for the STF Big show nearly passes out before he Taps out and Cena Wins The Match.

Match Rating: 9/10

Main Event

Match was too good for me to review. You should all order it and watch these matches, they broke 2 ladders and Hardy Climbed 1 and Got the Win, with his body warn out. He seemed extremely VULNARABLE, as JR was going to interview hardy a fully Rejuvinated CM PUNK comes down cashes in MITB and Lifts hardy up Hits GTS, Hardy kicks out at 2 punk then again Lifts Hardy up Hits GTS #2 and pins him becoming the New WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION.

Match Rating: 10/10

Well there you have it, Extreme rules was a fantastic PPV definately worth it. I didn't want to report every little thing but i did a lot, that ladder match was the best possible Main event. So For those of you who read this, Buy a special Encore over this week, it is worth it.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report Empty Re: Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report

Post  Frozen King Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 am

All Feedback is welcome
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report Empty Re: Land Of The Frozen: Extreme Rules Report

Post  GM King Neli Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 am

why comment on WWE? Why not comment on our matches?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Idk I will not do that but my RAW report is coming up tomorrow
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 am

we have WWE.com and TWG reports for this... Write reports on EBW
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm

ok starting with the draft i will start then
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Good
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum