Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Dylan and Thrax's Contract Signing

3 posters

Go down

Dylan and Thrax's Contract Signing Empty Dylan and Thrax's Contract Signing

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 am

--The ring is set up with a table in the middle and a contract, there are leather seats too--

Leo: It's time!! Dylan will officially make his match at No Limit for his GM Spot!!

--Downfall by The Trust Company blares from the speakers as Dylan Meech appears in a snazzy suit and a blue tie, although he is wearing white and red sneakers--

Aaron: I guess that's casual/smart...

--Dylan climbs in the ring--

Dylan: This contract... states that If I lose at No Limit.. I must Resign as GM of Warzone

--The crowd are mixed, some cheering and some booing--

Dylan: Although that match is a Ledder Match which means No Disqualification that means I can almost guarantee I will have Johnny Tike, Ja Phipps, Mattskee, Under Cover Brother and Norwegian Playboy all trying to make me lose... I'm something they're not.... Pure...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Most of these excuses for wrestlers in this company claim to be the greatest all the time... but they're not... Most of them have spent half they're lives in a Prison Cell... God It makes me sick being in a ring with that scum, having them touch me with they're unworthy grubby little fingers

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: I am pure bred.. I was brought up in a Wealthy family, I was well fed, well exercised to be the athlete I am today...

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: I am the longest reigning European Champion in AtPW History

Aaron: And the shortest reigning AtPW Champion...

--Dylan gives a quick glance in Aaron's direction--

Dylan: So when I fight Dr. Thrax... with my job on the line... everything I've worked for... everything I've fought for.... everything I've bled for will be on the line as well!!

--The crowd chat 'Dylan on the Streets'--

Dylan: What? No way.. I am NOT losing to some guy with a towel on his head!!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: And I am not very happy about fighting this 'Un-pure' Maniac... he's spent half his life in a trench shooting a gun in the rain... and he thinks he's worthy to fight me?

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: But I did make this match... and that's because I'm confident in my abilitys... I Will beat Thrax... I Will keep my job... and I Will win the AtPW Championship once again and then just to top it all off I'm gonna wipe Mattskee from the face of the planet!!

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: All I need to make that happen is one person's Signature... Thrax...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Dylan and Thrax's Contract Signing Empty Re: Dylan and Thrax's Contract Signing

Post  Dr. Thrax Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 am

(i've just woken up if it's shit, blame the strongbow!)

--indestructible by Disturbed begins to play and a thick sanded smoke drifts over the arena, a slight revving noise can be heard in the background, as the sand calms down and the music gets louder a rusty toyota 4x4 charges out into the arena, in the back sits Dr. Thrax holding what appears to be a mortar, Thrax fires a round into the air and fireworks explode above the ring.
Dr. Thrax steps out of the vehicle wearing camo trousers and and a camo blazer, on his face is a green balaclava, as Thrax steps into the ring he picks up a microphone and looks at Dylan.--
Dr. Thrax: Dylan, you arrogant twat, you think this is a rag? This a very expensive Balaclava! Dylan I am not a maniac, yet. You havn't seen anything, yet. Back when I was a fighter, I may have been in a dirty trench firing at many of your family, but That taught me somthing. It taught me to never give up and that kind of Raw experiance can never be matched!
--the crowd begins an uproar of hate at the men in the ring--
Dr. Thrax: Dylan why do you oppose us you believe all we believe, your goals are our goals, but I suppose you've made your decision, and I can't change that, in our ladder match I can tell the guild to stay away from you, but not Matt, UCB and Playboy, they're out of my hands.
--Dr. Thrax picks up a pen and signs the contract, he tehn glances at Dylan,--
Dr. Thrax: maniac, HA, tonight I will make an appearance in the show and I will make an Impact...
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 am

Blames Strongbow
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am

--Dylan clicks his pen and signs too--

Dylan: Y'know Thrax... that's where you're wrong... I may believe in what you believe in, I may aim for what you aim for... but I will NEVER.... EVER... Be as Corrupt as you...

--What seems like a smile emerges from underneath Dr. Thrax's Balaclava as he turns away to exit--

Leo: Was that a smile?

--Dylan charges at Thrax--

--Dr. Thrax leaps in the air back-flipping over Dylan Meech--

Aaron: WOAH!!

Dr. Thrax leaps in the air kicking Dylan Meech with both feet executing a violent Dropkick!!

--Dylan Meech falls out the ring--

--Dr. Thrax climbs out and grabs a huge Ladder from underneath the ring--

Leo: That's one of those 15ft Ladders used in Ladder matches!!

--Dr. Thrax throws it into the ring and throws Dylan in too--

Aaron: Thrax is gonna hurt Meech here!!

--Dr. Thrax sets up the Ladder and lifts Dylan Meech to the top before climbing up himself--

Dr. Thrax lifts Dylan Meech in a piledriver postition and leaps from the ladder driving Dylan Meech's head through the table executing a LEGENDARY Scud Launcher off a Ladder through a table!!

--Dr. Thrax picks up the Microphone again--

Dr. Thrax: Sorry "Boss" but Warzone and the Entire AtPW is now under Guild Control!!

--The crowd boo loudly--

Leo: Oh my god!! You killed Dylan!!

Aaron: You bastard!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down