Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

The Beasts attack again

Go down

The Beasts attack again Empty The Beasts attack again

Post  Eric "The Beast" Thompson Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

--Eric "The Beast" Thompson is seen backstage holding his head after his match with Brandon "The Nightmare"--
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "What were you thinking I can't believe what you did! Now we have to try and make it back to the first step and win!"
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Hmmmmph, I wanted to make us the next big thing and you got in my way."
    --Eric "The Beast" Thompson rams his head in the locker and starts to punch himself--
    Eric: "Is this really all you got know wonder I did most of the match, now this is how its done."
    --Eric rams his head into the wall--
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "See now are you going to quit and maybe if we work together we can destroy anyone out there in our way."
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "How about this you shut the hell up and we won't have anymore problems!"
    Eric sets in the chair and starts to laugh and pulls a black case out of his locker.
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "ATPW won't know what hit them when we introduce our newest member to crazy!"
    Eric goes to pull out a puppet with giant muscles and red shorts.
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: " Noooo!!! Not him why did you bring him here!!"
    Beastie: "Shut the hell up!!"
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Haha, I brought the best person to help us make sure we go to the top!!"
    Beastie: "I'm glad you listened to me now that the pathetic loser stopped talking Eric was is your next move?"
    Eric: "I'm glad you as..."
    Beastie: "I wasn't talking to you! Now Eric back to you."
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Well I'll tell you when I tell the rest of the world."
    --Beastie smacks Eric.--
    Beastie: "Its all your fault Eric you made him a little girl and keep secrets from the one who made him!"
    Eric: "Ohh my god this is so retarded I can't believe you think you can talk trash to me!"
    --Eric goes to smack Beastie but Beastie blocks it and punches Eric in the groin.--

Last edited by Jason Manson on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it was to short and was bored)

Eric "The Beast" Thompson

Back to top Go down