Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

The Revenge is mine..

2 posters

Go down

The Revenge is mine.. Empty The Revenge is mine..

Post  JayZon "Overkill" Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 am

--"Blow me away" by Breaking Benjamin plays loudly in the hall. JayZon "Overkill" comes angrily out to the stage. He looked around, took a deep breath and then moved down the ramp. JayZon get himself mic and waits until the crowd becomes quiet.--

JayZon "Overkill": So... I'm really annoyed at... That stupid Eric.. Think he could do what he want... But tonight, it's my turn. So Eric, come out! NOW!!

--JayZon "Overkill" throws the mic away and walks around in the ring, skilful the look at the ramp...--

Last edited by JayZon "Overkill" on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    JayZon
    JayZon "Overkill"

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

The Revenge is mine.. Empty Re: The Revenge is mine..

Post  Eric "The Beast" Thompson Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:35 am

--Eric "The Beast" Thompson comes walking down the ramp with a microphone.--
    Eric: "Why are you trying to get yourself killed calling me out?"
    JayZon: "You cost me my chance at becoming the champ come in here so i can cost you your career!"
    --Eric walks to to ring side grabs one rope and then Jayzon runds toward the rope to try and grab
    Eric.--
    Leo: "He shouldn't have no trouble beating Eric, Eric will end up beating himself like last time."
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Come on don't get angry or I willl have to embarrass you in front of all your fans."
    Eric: "No we won't we are going to have a good match JayZon."
    Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "How can you destroy someone and call that a good match?"
    JayZon: "Because I'm the one who going to destroy you!"
    --Eric " The Beast" Thompson starts to smile and walks back up the ramp leaving the arena.--

Eric "The Beast" Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post  JayZon "Overkill" Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 am

JayZon "Overkill":
    Hey, wait! Where want you to go then now again?? I have not called you free of charge, only with it you come out here and want to offend me then leave. You can't run. So, come down here immediately, or I will come to get you...

Leo:
    Wow, looks completely afterwards as JayZon wanted anyway this fight.

--Eric slowly turns round, looks at JayZon and shows a wide grin in the face.

Eric:
    So, you want to fight absolutely, he? Then ... come and get me, nevertheless!

--Eric catches again in to run and disappears behind the stage. JayZon which stands in the ring walks around thinking in the ring, considers what he does and runs, in the end, the ring out and the ramp high around Eric to look.--
    JayZon
    JayZon "Overkill"

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down