Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

The presence of droll

Go down

The presence of droll Empty The presence of droll

Post  droll5150 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Droll sits alone in a dark room of the backstage area waiting...olor=orange]greenWaiting for his chance to show the world what he can do. "As I sit here alone pondering what it means to be great in this business,I can not help but to respect those that have gave their blood,sweat, and tears to fight and prove themselves in that ring.I am just so glad to finally have a chance to prove to the wrestling world that I am indeed worthy of the opportunity that I have been given." [/color]And so starts the path of the great droll on his way to greatness...

Droll heads out towards the ring to watch the show and wait for his chance to shine. "I don't know who my first opponent is, but I hope that he's ready to make history" Droll listens to his ancestors tell their stories through their music. He's very excited and anxious about his debut tonight.

Last edited by droll5150 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changing font)
    droll5150
    droll5150

Back to top Go down