Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

A calm before a storm

3 posters

Go down

A calm before a storm Empty A calm before a storm

Post  Fissure Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 am

-The lights get dim and start to flicker, "Tourette's" is blasting from the speakers, and we can see a slouching silhouette of small man with only the char form his cigar and a occasional flash from his European Championship belt bright about him. He slowly makes his way to the ring, followed by a sea of boos from the crowd. Upon entering the ring, he asks for a mic, the music cuts, he looks around gives a little grin, exposing his yellowy, rotten teeth from the years of tobacco, alcohol, caffeine and who knows what other substance abuse. As he waits the crowd calms down in anticipation.-

Fissure: Well now, first thing's first and before I say anything else, I have to give credit where ciredit is due - meaning what, you might ask. Well, to make history and to become the first ever two time European champion, I had to have that extra incentive, and if it weren't for all of you in the audience every week, were it not for all your despicable happy faces when you saw one of your false self styled gods and heroes of AtPW... (the crowd interrupts him with a series of boos, but quiet down eventually) ...were it not for the fact that you've made it soooooo easy for me to loathe each and every one of YOU... (he get interrupted and booed again) ...each and every one of those goody, goody, brown-nosers in the back coming out every show, catering to your (points to the audience) every whim, telling you things that you are already well aware of, so that you can say afterward - (he uses a high pitched, whiny, mocking voice) "Oh, I can identify with you, soooo much, I better go to the stands and buy your T-shirt, and your last week's sweaty socks, and your LAST NIGHT'S CONDOM!"

-Towards the end of his rant his voice became rough, angry and pretty loud, followed by the disapproving audience, with a boos, jeers, and a "Fissure sucks" chant. When it settles Fissure continues.-

Fissure: Now that being said, on to business. It would seem only two pretenders to my European throne, have been drafted to Warzone, where they belong. I always said B-listers should not try to raise above their station, and destiny pushed them back where they ought to be all along - to the division B of this company. Now that being all fine and dandy; it leaves me with a not so small dilemma - who will be the next carcass on my Carnage tour of '09, there seems to be a certain lack of interest after my ground breaking performance, and the focus is on that tournament, whatever it may be for. So, I want to know is there a victim higher powers would like to feed me or do I have to go and capture one myself...

(off rp - now would be a good time for someone to come out or something, and sorry for not doing this earlier - no time, no inspiration, no laptop, no nothing...)
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

A calm before a storm Empty Re: A calm before a storm

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 am

great RP Fissure

I'd recommend you feud with WBE, you're both pretty even and very good RPers
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:38 am

I'd like to see a feud between them too, but i'm affraid even jm could defeat wbe now Razz
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:46 am

it's all good - if you like i can go backstage and bump into him or you have him come out and challenge me or order me to have a match with him, or what ever you guys like
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down