Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

One of your own...

+4
Jason Campbell
Hades
Dr. Thrax
The Truth
8 posters

Go down

One of your own... Empty One of your own...

Post  The Truth Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 pm

*"All along the watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix starts grooving over the PA. Chris "The Truth" Schulz appears in the entrance, wearing street clothes, so it's obvious he'll make an announcement. He walks down the aisle, tags any fan who shows interest and quickly approaches the squared circle. The ring announcer hands him a mic, Chris waits for his music to fade, then starts speaking.*

Schulz: "So, you people surely ask yourself - who is this guy? I don't blame you for this... my name's not that well known in professional wrestling today. The name's Chris Schulz, by the way... I go by the moniker "The Truth" as well. I am a refugee of RWU... you know, that well running fed that had to close in the end. Things happen. So, there I was, looking for a job. It's not easy to find someone who hires you in times of a economic crisis. And I want to thank King Neli for the opportunity to prove my skills in this place. See, I'm not one of those moneybags, sitting on overpaid contracts, cashing in big money for one day of work per day. I'm a simple man, I have to work hard for my outcome. I'm one of you..."

*With the last word, Schulz points directly to the audience and receives a decent pop for it. He smiles and continues to talk*

Schulz: "Not long ago, I was 'just' a fan myself. I scratched my pennies to attend shows and to catch the Pay-Per-Views. I know, it's you people out there, who allow us to live a dream. But, I also know, that I owe you something for it. I owe you to step in the ring and give my very best each and every night. You deverse hard working performers, heroes and villains, losers and winners - and most of of, true champions."

*Yet another very positive response from the crowd.*

Schulz: "That's why I was named 'The Truth' - it's about being non-fake, non-greedy, true to myself and to you. I'm not in this business to get a paycheck, I'm here to do the frakkin' best thing in the world and entertain the hell out of you. But I will also keep an eye on what's happening around me. I will speak up, I will be inconvient. Noone will make me shush. And I will watch the so called champions of this fed and judge, if they are worthy to refer to themselves as champs. I'm not trying to be the hero - I'm just being myself. And I'll try to prove, that only few wrestlers are able to deal with me... or in other words... you can't handle The Truth."

*Schulz drops the mic and leaves the ring after his short speech. The fans are definitely on his head - looking forward to see if he can back up his words with actions.*

The Truth

Back to top Go down

One of your own... Empty Re: One of your own...

Post  Dr. Thrax Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:23 am

Great to have a great Role player like you on warzone Very Happy welcome aboard
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

Of course that's a great rp, it's Xander Smile

Welcome mate Smile
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Truth Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 am

Oh c'mon, guys, it's just a tiny spot! Razz And my identity is revealed, huh? Thanks for the warm welcome! Good to be here

The Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 am

you name that warm?

*Hades hugs Xander and starts whispering sweet things to his ear*

now that's warm Razz
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Truth Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 am

Finally home! Shocked I think I like the working atmosphere Very Happy

The Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 am

Good Luck Guys .... Another Great RP'er , you're going to Mondial !!! Very Happy
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Truth Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Actually got promoted with almost every fed to mondial... well... right before they got deleted... *cough*

The Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Us? Deleted? Never!!..We've got high hopes...we should be in nationals but they moved us back down after they moved us up...We had a huge party then it turned out it was for nothing!!
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Truth Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm

A party... is never... useless... Wink

The Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  DaXtremist Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 am

GM King Neli wrote:Us? Deleted? Never!!..We've got high hopes...we should be in nationals but they moved us back down after they moved us up...We had a huge party then it turned out it was for nothing!!
Bah!
You shouldn't be in nationals..
You should be in INTERNATIONALS!

DaXtremist

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 am

Nice to have you on Warzone Xander Very Happy looking forward to more excellent RPs!!!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 pm

--Chorus Of Angels plays as Maverick heads down the ramp. He gets into the ring and looks at Chris , then raises his microphone to his mouth to speak.--

Maverick:Well, well, well, look what we got here, Chris 'The Truth' Schultz. I've heard a lot about you man, and I wanted to be the first to welcome you to warzone, and ATPW. I am Maverick, one of the top wrestlers in all of ATPW.That's why they call me Mr. ATPW. If you are interested, I would like to have a match against you. I know for a fact these fans would love that, so how about it?

--Maverick extends his had for a handshake and waits for a responce from Chris.--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum