Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

A Glorious Triumph

Go down

A Glorious Triumph Empty A Glorious Triumph

Post  Frozen King Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm

--The Great Wolverine's Music BEgins to Burst--

--Pyros Explode as Wolverine Sprints to the Ring in a Suit with a mic in hand--

--The Crowd Boo's as Wolverine Stands Smiling--

--Wolverine begins to speak--

Wolverine: Last Week, I SHowed you all, How powerful I Am. I Destroyed Splat Pooey and I PRoved That He doesnt stand a Chance against me. Im out here to show you how I plan to Defeat Splat Pooey again tonight. Oh Yeah thats right, REMATCH!!! I Love that Word. Now I Get to Prove how Great I am.

--Wolverine steps out of the ring. He Grabs a Padded Dummy, and slides into the ring. WOlverine climbs back in and Grabs the Mic Again--

Wolverine:Ok Now its time for Wolverine's Next Win 101. First, I me and splat will go back and forth, Duh. Then, I Will Hit Wolverine s sad song. Finally I will hook splats leg and pin him for the 3 count. Let me Demonstrate.

--As Wolverine begins the sequence with the dummy, he stops for a minute, Rips off his suit to show him in his wrestling attire. He Continues the sequence, as he begins to pin the dummy, Splat Pooeys Music Goes off--

--Splat comes to the ring in his Ring Attire, he grabs a mic and stands Next to Wolverine as he stands up towering over splat pooey--

Splat Pooey:Wolverine, I Admit you beat me Last week Fair and Square. Yet, You continue to gloat and Speak about what you did and what your going to do. Instead of Saying what you're going to do, Do It!!!

--Crowd Cheers Loudly as the Referre Comes down to the ring--
    Frozen King
    Frozen King

Character sheet
    Level: 4
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down