Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

A HeartBreaking Upset

Go down

A HeartBreaking Upset Empty A HeartBreaking Upset

Post  Frozen King Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:40 pm

--Iron Angel comes to the ring with a Mic In HAnd only to be met by Sasha--

--Angel Smiles for a second then returns to his emotionless expression--

--Angel Sits in a Chair next to Sasha and picks up a Mic--

--Sasha Begins the interview--

Sasha:Iron Angel, Last Week, you suffered a devastating loss, in such a close match. Darth Ant has been going around saying how much better he is than you. What are your thoughts?

Iron Angel:Yes Yes, I Lost in a nail biter. I Was Close, and this week I Hope to turn around, regruop and defeat Darth Ant. In Order to do that though, I Must Stay Smart and Make Zero Mistakes.

Sasha:What is your Strategy going into your match with Darth Ant, and how do you plan to carry it out?

Iron Angel:Now, I Wont Give away my whole strategy but i will givve you Detail. Mainly all i can say about my strategy is Try and Stay Smart. I plan to stay smart and keep my attention focused on Darth Ant at all times, I won't get caught in space and I Won't Lose again. Im Just Like the New England Patriots from the USA In American Football. I Dont Lose Twice in a row.

Sasha:Now Angel, My last question for you, before we bring out Darth Ant, Will you ever Fight For A Championship?

Iron Angel: One Word, Absolutely. Who Doesn't want to Contend for a Championship, I hope that i can one day be a champion.

Sasha:Now please welcome, Darth Ant.

--Darth Ant Makes his way to the ring with mic in hand--

--He Climbs into the ring as the crowd boo's lightly--

--Darth sits in the Chair to sasha's right and shakes hands with the lovely sasha--

Darth Ant: Hello Sasha, you look lovely tonight.

Sasha:Thank you Darth. Now My Question for you is, How do you plan on beating the always fierce Iron Angel?

Darth Ant: Well I Plan to do the same as last week, Crush Angel to a bloody pulp and Pin Him.

Sasha: Well Angel Seems to beg to differ. Darth, Angel said he doesn't lose twice, but you said backstage before that you Never lose to someone as Nice as Iron Angel. Fans have posted on AtPW.Com Something like this: NeliSUPERFAN0038 says-Darth Ant Will be stuck as an Amaeture and Angel Will BE Champ, HadesRules57 also says-Hades and Insa Rule, but Iron Angel Is better than Darth By a Longshot, Also AngelsFly2009 says- Iron Angel Will--

Darth Ant: Sasha, Shut Up! They probably all say stuff like that, But I Want you to leave the ring now!

--Sasha Steps out of the ring and stands with Blake and Andrew--

--Darth Stares at Iron Angel and speaks--

Darth Ant:Angel, I WOn and well Its Time for you to Lose again. Now Angel Before we start i have just One More Thing To--

--Darth Ant Grabs Sasha's Chair she was sitting on and Throws it at Angels Head--

--The Wooden Chair Hits and Breaks along the Skull of Iron Angel. Angel Stumbles back and lands on the ropes--

--A Referee runs to the ring and Sasha Begins to Announce the Match--

OORP: If You Would Start this match with Angel a tiny bit of damage and grounded
    Frozen King
    Frozen King

Character sheet
    Level: 4
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down