Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The New Era!!

2 posters

Go down

Is this a good RP layout?

The New Era!! I_vote_lcap33%The New Era!! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
The New Era!! I_vote_lcap17%The New Era!! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
The New Era!! I_vote_lcap25%The New Era!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
The New Era!! I_vote_lcap25%The New Era!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

The New Era!! Empty The New Era!!

Post  GM King Neli Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm

--Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as GM King Neli makes his way to the ring with King Neli II and an unknown superstar in a wrestling gear. They enter the ring, GM King Neli celebrates at the turnbuckles one by one on each four. When he reaches the last one he commands Neli II to grab him a mic--

GM King Neli: You see...The beauty of Wrestling is it's not just about wrestling...It's also about making friends...
You see...If you have just enemies...And no friends...Who are you going to turn to when the going get's tough? Who is going to have your back when your out numbered? More importantly...Who can you trust with your life to be there for you when your in need of help...
--GM King Neli pauses for a moment then hands the mic to the unknown figure--
Unknown: Now the Story between me and Neli is simple...Me and him go way back...We were forced to partner up in boot camp at the age of 18...My parents and his parents sent us to the same wrestling camp...They trained us there...For the tag team activities they made me and Neli tag...
At first I was against the idea but Neli bought out the best in me...And I bought out the best in him...Me and Neli together were unstoppable...Until we left camp and never saw each other again
--The unknown man hands the microphone to GM King Neli--
GM King Neli: That's until I formed Extreme Bloody Wrestling...We finally hit TV...All the newspapers...All the billboards...Everyone world wide will soon have heard about us...And that's how my old time friend Ray Alan found me...
He contacted me a few weeks ago and I gave him a trial...I let him wrestle against a few of our youth students and he passed with flying colours...Just as I trained King Neli II to be the ultimate Submission Machine...I now have found yet another Submission Machine...
Ladies and Gentlemen...I introduce to you...Raaaaaaay....Alaaaaaaaaaan...
--The fans let out a huge cheer as Ray Alan celebrates on the ropes and poses to the fans--
GM King Neli: Now of course at first it was just me, myself and I...I couldn't give myself a team name...But then came King Neli II...And now Ray Alan...I certainly think this deserves a name...Now I have already talked with Ray and Neli II backstage and they both...
--King Neli II grunts--
GM King Neli: Well Ray Alan agreed...But I'm sure Neli II will like it to...Ladies and Gentlemen...You are officially looking at the best 3 wrestlers in Addicted to Pain Wrestling...You are looking at the youngest and most talented athletes in wrestling today...You are looking at your future champions...Ladies and Gentlemen...Give it up for The Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings Coooooneeeeeeectiiiiiooooon...
--The start a TKC chant and this last for a few minutes whilst Neli and celebrate. Ray AlanKing Neli II stands still in the middle of the ring not moving at all. Ray Alan grabs the mic off King Neli again and waits for the fans to die down before talking--
Ray Alan: Now, as you all know...The biggest Pay-Per-View in AtPW history is only 7 days from today...Pain Overdose...This is going to be the biggest Pay-Per-View of them all...This is what all the hype is about...If you try book a ticket for Pain Overdose then you better do it quickly as 80% of the tickets have already been sold...Buuuut...That's not what I'm trying to get at
What I'm trying to get at is the fact this will not only be the biggest Pay-Per-View in history by name...This will be the biggest Pay-Per-View in history because of what will happen...Not only will Neli make Dylan retire...But Neli has put me in the EBW World Title match...Whoever is in that match...I don't care if I face 1 opponent or 2 opponents or even the whole of Warzone...I am going to win that title...Not for myself...But for The Kings Connection!!
--The fans start a TKC chant again. GM King Neli grabs the mic off Ray Alan--
GM King Neli: Now enough has been said...I'm going to go backstage with Ray but King Neli II will stay here and face Locolibre in a match next...And I know he will make a good impression for Kings Connection...And I know that because he's been trained by me...
--GM King Neli throws the mic outside of the ring as his music hits and he makes his exit with Ray Alan--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The New Era!! Empty Re: The New Era!!

Post  Underkane Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 am

can add if you want or not.

--the whole arena goes dark and when the lights come back on underkane is standing behind neli with smoke cmoing up from the ring--

underkane: Seriously you Neli someone who has been injured for a whole season, a robot that can not think for itself and has to be told what to do, and some two bit bloke who you probably just picked up off of the street, whilst looking for a hooker...

--The crowd boo and some chant underkane sucks--

underkane:... you think that you can beat someone of such a prestigious talent as me, and my fellow wrestlers, people who have trained for years honing their skills creating devastating moves? Well I just find that offensive.

--Underkane paces the ring--

underkane: So for next week on Nightmare I want you and your cronies in a 3 on 3 tag team match with me and 2 partners of my choosing, I want it sanctioned right here right now, and I want the winners to choose the stipulations in the matches that they have, at the next pay per view, assuming they have a match. So what do you say?

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 pm

1 problem next week nightmare is pain overdose...unless you wanna face ray alan and neli II in a tag match...hand writted of course as we are already fully booked
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm

yeah ok any tag partner that you give me will be welcome, it can add to the plot line, i will take any non-rp'er or who ever is feuding with ray allan

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:06 pm

no one is feuding with ray alan but I'll give you a partner of his level
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet