Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Future Of Champions

Go down

The Future Of Champions Empty The Future Of Champions

Post  Frozen King Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 pm

--Pyro Goes off, Music plays clips of champions roll across the screen, leading to a dark figure in a suit, the music stops, the figure begins to speak--

Blake Lewis: Who is this bozo?

Andrew Rushmore: Shut up blake.

???: Some of you may know me, others may not. My Identity remains a secret along the road you will figure out just who I am. So tonight, I am going to offer any Wrestler Backstage a shot at a title im gonna call my own, the Title is, Identity theif. Not reallya title but still you will get to fight one of the most coveted Champions Of EBW/AtPW, A Multi Title Champion, and I Left In my Rising time and ya know im a little steamed about that.

Blake Limit: I Bet you this is some teenager pirating the signal. Get Him Off the screen!

--The Screen Goes blank, and Blake Smiles. as he begins To Speak again, MusicBegins to roll again. "Headstrong" by Trapt begins playing and thefigure is wearing a suit and has spiked hair, a Wrapped wrist, and Sunglasses. He Grabs a Micraphone, he begins to speak.--

Blake: Is tHAT?!?!

Andrew: It Cant Be!

Blake:It Is Its Ja Phipps!

Andrew: No Blake, Its Frozen King!!!

Frozen King: Thats right. Im Back...

Blake: Im gonna call Neli.(Blake diaaPhone)

Frozen King: Nice Try Blake, but neli knows im out here. Enjoy the road to the top of the chain neli, and as for you blake, You can say goodbye to your Job. Because Im The NEW Broadcast Announcer person. please enjoy you mean vile old man bye bye.

--the crowd cheers as blake is shocked,and the camera faded--
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down