Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

We Want Answers

2 posters

Go down

We Want Answers Empty We Want Answers

Post  Bruce Hardy Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 am

--"Battery" by Metallica blares over the P.A. system while Bruce Hardy charges out from the backstage area in to the ring with a mic in his hand--

--The music dies as Bruce Hardy starts to speak--

Bruce Hardy: --In a happy tone-- "Hello AtPW Fans! I'm back and I'm better than ever. Unlike me, my friend Maverick was seriously injured last week and will not be competing for a long time."

--The crowd boo--

Bruce Hardy: --In a sadder tone-- "I know, I know. A cheap shot on two wrestlers after they just fought a hard match seems to make him think he is a big shot. BUT, he doesn't realize that makes him a coward! A coward who ruined one of the best wrestler in this federation's career with a cheap shot, and a pair of brass knuckles."

--The crowd chants "READMAN SUCKS"--

Bruce Hardy: "But what I, and over 15,000 fans want to know is, why? Why would you attack me and Maverick without a reason? As I thought about this when I regained consciousness last week, there is none. You obviously had no reason to attack us; me nor Maverick had never even met you up until last week and you had to ruin Maverick's career and make me look like a fool."

--The crowd starts chanting "READMAN SUCKS" louder and faster--

Bruce Hardy: "This is just my opinion though, if you do have a plausible reason, by all means, come out here and explain"

--Bruce starts pacing back and forth in the ring, waiting for Jamie Readman's music to hit--

OORP: Jamie, your turn to RP,
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8
Class: Technique

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

We Want Answers Empty Re: We Want Answers

Post  Jamie Readman Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:00 pm

*As Bruce walks up to the ropes facing the ramp, the sound of Breaking Benjamin's Firefly blasts over the P.A System as Jamie Readman makes his way out from the back, microphone in hand, with a huge smile on his face. He stops at the top of the ramp as the crowd begins to jeer him. His expression turns to anger as soon as he sees Bruce standing in the ring. He raises his microphone to his mouth but waits a few seconds to hear the crowd boo him. He sighs and begins to speak.*
Jamie Readman: So let me get this straight. I have to explain MYSELF to you and 15,000 ignorant, bleating sheep? I have to explain my actions to you idiotic fools?

*Jamie chuckles to himself as the crowd begins to boo even louder and cheer Bruce Hardy’s name.*

Jamie: Bruce, you’re still such an egotistical moron. You claimed that Maverick was the future of this company, so I decided to make a statement and end his career indefinitely and while I was there, I made you felt my wrath too. You see, I am the future of this company and nobody will stop me.

*The crowd begins to boo even louder as Jamie smiles and continues to speak.*

Jamie: One person has already fallen at my hand. Will you be the next victim, Bruce Hardy?

*Jamie begins to back away to the backstage entrance as his smile turns to anger.*

Jamie: Watch your back, Hardy, or else you’ll end up like Maverick. You have been forewarned.

*Jamie backs even further away as his music begins to blast over the P.A System and soon, turns around and goes backstage.*

Alternative Ending

*As soon as his music begins to blast out, all over the arena, Jamie begins to turn around and heads for backstage until…*

P.S. It could end like this or you could continue it with another ending. The ending I put up would continue it from my character. Your choice, though. Smile

Jamie Readman

Character sheet
Level: 16
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum