Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Dark ramblings

Go down

Dark ramblings Empty Dark ramblings

Post  Fissure Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am

--The camera shows a dark corridor and an echo of a strange song, in a strange language is heard. The camera follows the sound and at the end of the corridor we see what seems to be a filthy hobo with a bottle in his hand and a weird song on his lips.--

Cameraman: Excuse me, sir, I was sent to get a statement from you,... Regarding your involvement in...
--The figure flicks a cigar stub at the cameraman, and he back ups a bit and quiets down. The figure moves forward and some light shines on his face. It's Fissure!--
Fissure: Statement...? Here's a statement for you... I've been drunk for the past few days,... I don't know where I am, I don't know where I've been, I don't know what I've done and I don't care... The only thing I know is that I'm in a first contender ship match up against that Phoenix guy, and I don't care who he is, I don't care what he's done, and what he thinks he's going to do, and how much confidence he has, and blah, blah, blah... All i care about is - taking this pain eating me inside, and give it to him... Phoenix, I AM addicted to the pain and soon enough so will you!
Cameraman: What does that...?
Fissure: To numb the pain, all you can do is overlap it with more or expell it onto others, but when you're addicted to it,... well there ain't no telling what you'll do...

--Fissure turns away from the camera raises the bottle to his mouth and empties it. He begins to sing again in a strange language, and the camera fades to black.--

oorp - sorry neli, just sobered up after 5 days, will do more work in the future, happy new year to all and to all a good night...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum