Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Stealthy's Vs EBW

Go down

Stealthy's Vs EBW Empty Stealthy's Vs EBW

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Andrew Rushmore And Blake Limit Is Sitting Ring Side Doing Their Normal Commentary Routine Discussing The Gaunlet Match At Extreme Bloody Wrestling Nightmare Show.

Andrew Rushmore:You Know Things Are Heating Up Here At EBW The 4-Way Gaunlet Match Was Off The Charts And We Still Don't Have An E.B.W Heavyweight Champion...

Blake Limit:From What I Can Tell It Gonna Take Some Time To Iron This Problem Out Andrew...We Could Have Had A Champion Declared If It Was Not For Dara Singh! That No Good Wrestler Killed The Whole Match!

Andrew Rushmore:Well Blake I Think Dara Singh & Stealthy Has Some Huge Issues More Now Then Before...Who Knows Whats Going To Happen Next! I Bet.....

All Of A Sudden Stealthy's Music Starts To Play....

Stealthy Comes Out From The Back Walking Down To Ringside. The Crowd Starts To Boo. Screaming And Chats Of Loser Is Heard.Stealthy Flips Off The Fans And Walks Down Near Andrew And Grabs His Mic.

Stealthy:You Know What I Cant Stand? I Cant Stand The Fact That Their Is No Talent Here At EBW. No Talent At All....You Got Dara Singh Who Cant Stand To Lose So He Decides He Wants To Interfere With My Title Shot....
    Then You Got The Packert Undertaker Who Does Not Even Belong In The Professional Ring Of Wrestling Because He's The Biggest Loser Of Them All....And Last But Not Least The Great King Neli....Known As... The GM Of EBW...Who Relies On The Fact That He Needs Me To Beat The Others Up So He Can Just Walk In And Take The Belt.....
    Well This Is How Its Gonna Go....I'm The Real Deal Here! I Challenge Anyone Who Thinks Their Better! Who Thinks Their More Stronger! Or Faster Then Me Your's Truly THE MAN! I'm The Real E.B.W Heavyweight Champion! And Pal's It's Like This...The Jyhad's The dara singh's And All Those Wanna Be's Out Their Who Wants A Shot Just Let Daddy Here Know...And My Friends.. I'm Gonna Beat The Snot Out Of Every One Of Ya's!
    Now You Two Little Commentary Guys Carry On With Your Little Day Job I'm Gonna Go And Find Me A Dipsh@t To Beat Up....Woooooooo! It's Party Time!

Stealthy Throws Down The Mic And Walks Off Into The Back Stage Area....Andrew Shakes His Head And Blake Sits Their With His Jaw Droped

Andrew Rushmore:You Know I Think Stealthy Is A Little Upset Blake!

Blake Limit:A Little? I Got A Feeling Something Is Going To Happen Back Stage!

Andrew Rushmore:You Could Be Right Blake! Stealthy Is A Man Who Seems Very Determined To Show E.B.W That He Thinks He Is The Next Champion To Be...Well Folks Stay Tune For More Action To Come Here Tonight...

The Camera Fades To Back Stage....Seeing Stealthy Talking To King Neli
    Superstar VGM Stealthy
    Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down