Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Backstage Reactions

Go down

Backstage Reactions Empty Backstage Reactions

Post  Jyhad Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 am

*The scene opens to the backstage snack area where you see Jyhad signing autographs for the kids he had brought with him backstage. While the kids snack on a drink or cake to their liking of course. When one of the kids note's someone approaching them then tap Jyhad and motion to the one coming and he turns around to see the beautiful Announcer\Interviewer Jenna Marise Smith*

(Jenna): Jyhad Ali, may I take up a few moments of your time.

(Jyhad): Certainly. By the way, I hope you didn't mind me giving the kids here your job for a few minutes. And please, just call my Jyhad.

(Jenna): *she smiles* It's alright. Now, Jyhad you've been to many federations, how does EBW compare so far?

(Jyhad): Well, despite the opinions of some. There is plenty of talent on this roster from top to bottom. A lot of solid rookies here with a few seasoned individuals such as myself. I expect strong competition for any of the titles. However that is especially the case with the crown jewel of EBW, the World Heavyweight Title.

(Jenna): So, have you seen the other contenders for the World Heavyweight Title?

(Jyhad): I missed the first show, but I managed to catch a replay to see the one's involved. Dara Singh, an extremely tough individual. King Neli, the GM is a pretty tireless competitor as well. Then you have a very strong competitor who isn't taken seriously for a few reasons. First, the name. There is only one Undertaker. Please don't argue that there is only one The Packert Undertaker. As that's a very poor excuse. Not even these kids would accept that. Adding a variation to a known name is a scam. Because you are stealing credit from the original. And hoping his name will be enough to make you famous. I'd ask you to come up with something original, but it's not easy. However what you can do is reinvent things in your own image rather than in someone else's. That goes the same for the other major competition for the title, even if his name is different, the attitude and actions are the same. The one who thinks he's stronger than everyone else and faster than everyone else. Fortunately most of us realize he's completely off track. Although, it does boggle my mind that the fans would cheer for a man who's only concern is himself. He doesn't care about the fans. He doesn't even care about improving this federation. But, he wants the title. And he was cheered, why?

(Jenna): *with a puzzled look* That is a good question. I don't know. But, what do you think of your chances?

(Jyhad): My chances are excellent. While I may not be the strongest, fastest, or most resilient competitor on this roster. I am the most technically sound wrestler here. I've forgotten more about wrestling than some will ever know in one lifetime. Fate is on my side, not to mention these amazing fans. I will be the One. Think of me as the Wayne Gretzky of Wrestling. The Michael Jordan of Wrestling. The Muhammad Ali of Wrestling. There can be only one. The Great One. The Greatest. Jyhad Ali.

*the kids behind him begin a chant of "Greatest" and within moments the rest of the arena follows suit and you can even hear it backstage

Jyhad

Back to top Go down