Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Bull's Career Starts=Cockyiness

Go down

Bull's Career Starts=Cockyiness Empty Bull's Career Starts=Cockyiness

Post  The Bull Chris Shepherd Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:25 am

--The Bull's music hits the arena and he comes walking out with a grin on his face and his belt around his waist--

Blake: Here comes the new Hardcore Champ Andrew. Doesn't he just look good in gold Andrew?

Andrew: I really don't like this guy Blake, but yes he did win that title and in a outstanding match I may add.

--crowd booing as he is about to talk in a microphone--

The Bull: Ha ha Ha ha, this is sad people are you serious. Wait a minute I don't get it you didn't like me back when i didn't have my title but I'm champ I earn and demand respect. There is no one better than I am, I'm the crowned jewel in this business and sorry you guys can't realize that...

--licks his lips looks at the crowd while they are still booing him--

The Bull: Wait now I know what is wrong with you people. Here Jenna hold this microphone be right back.

--Jenna grabs the microphone from The Bull. The Bull then runs back to the locker room and comes running back out--

The Bull: Alright now I got what you all want now... You guys don't like me and I know why now because I got the perfect physique and definite shape so to help you guys on the road you guys are going down I had a delivery truck full of Twinkies for you fat, pathetic, lazy turtles.

--crowd booing him even louder--

The Bull: Get the truck out here can't have them wait they need there Twinkies.

--The Bull signals the truck to come in the arena. The truck backs up to the ring--

Andrew: The Bull has gone too far this is pathetic. I take back any good thing a said about this wrestler

Blake: Andrew look at me... First you never said one thing nice about this guy. And for two you are just like the rest of this people you are jealous of The Bull.

--Blake gets up out of the announcement table. And Blake and The Bull start throwing the Twinkies from out of the truck into the crowd--

The Bull:Wait one more thing all for those Twinkies there no returning, no redos. I'm not taking them back. Now time for me too go and get some beautiful women. Hit my music

--The Bull walks up the ramp laughing--

Andrew: Blake you are sick that was just utterly disgusting.

Blake: What Andrew what was I suppose to do there was a lot of Twinkies there that The Bull needed help giving away. You make this look like a bad thing all The Bull was doing was giving, there isn't anything wrong with that.
The Bull Chris Shepherd
The Bull Chris Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum