Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

truly happy?

3 posters

Go down

truly happy? Empty truly happy?

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 am

the camera pans to the back where Maverick is sitting down on a bench tying his shoes getting ready for his next match. Someone knocks on the door. Maverick gets up and answers the door to find out its Jenna.

Jenna:Well, last week left a lot of questions unanswered. Do you mind if I get your thoughts and answers to them.

Maverick:Not at all. Shoot.

Jenna:OK. Well last week before your match started you talked about how pathetic Tike is. Do you care to answer why you think that?

Maverick:Well anybody who has to use somebody to get what they want doesn't deserve to get what they want. When I heard that Dylan was working for Tike I was discusted. Dylan is a good wrestler, from what I saw last week, He doesn't deserve this no matter how he treats everyone else.

Jenna:Ok, also last week you said you were happy you lost to KOE, and after last weeks match Blake asked if you were happy this week. Are you?

Maverick:Well, last week I found out about Meech. I got what I wanted out of the deal.

Jenna:And what was the deal?

Maverick:Well, since Tike is our Light-Weight Champion, and he beat Meech for the title, I now know where I have to be to catch Tike. I have to work to surpass Meech to catch up to Tike if I can beat Meech I have a shot at Tike.

Jenna:Are you saying you are going after Tike's title?

Maverick:I don't know at the moment. At this moment in time no my target is not Tike. I know for a fact I'm not ready for him but I soon will be. If its anybody I'm looking for a fight with its Meech.

Jenna:Alright and finally last week when Fury came to you telling you its showtime, how did it modivate you to comeback?

Maverick:Well, what he meant by it being showtime was, he knew what would modivate me he knew i was here to entertain the fans. That is why tonight my nickname I've been looking a while for is going to be showtime.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

truly happy? Empty Re: truly happy?

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 am

Jenna: Lets move on to Blake who's backstage with Dylan Meech!

--The Camera moves on to Dylan Meech's locker room, Blake Limit is holding a microphone--

Dylan: So... Maverick wants a match tonight huh?

Blake: It looks that way Dylan, can I ask you about your thoughts on tonights Sole Survivor Match?

Dylan: I'm gonna win it, is whats gonna happen! But before that I have a score to settle! Maverick, you think this is some sort of game? Beat someone and knock them off the ladder? I'm not on Tike's Side here! I'm forced to be his assistant because I lost a deal! I got a proposal for you Maverick! Tonight at EBW's first ever Pay-Per-View it's gonna be Dylan Meech vs Maverick, Extreme Rules!!

Blake: Dylan! Are you serious?!

Dylan: only if 'Showtime' Excepts! So what's it gonna be 'Pal'?
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:03 pm

wait maverick if you accept this then the tag team titles will not be on the line so we could find an opponent for Tike then Jyad Ali vs Stealthy then me vs my mysterio opponent and dara singh vs packert undertaker fills my side of the card
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:03 pm

wait maverick if you accept this then the tag team titles will not be on the line so we could find an opponent for Tike then Jyad Ali vs Stealthy then me vs my mysterio opponent and dara singh vs packert undertaker fills my side of the card
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:49 pm

never mind then
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

alright neli tag titles it is this rp will be for next season
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 am

actually i want this match to go ahead as if we add tag title match then we have to cancel out a match to
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

ok