Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

WTTJ: A complex RP

3 posters

Go down

WTTJ: A complex RP Empty WTTJ: A complex RP

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 am

Welcome to The jungle is a chat show I usually do in feds, and this is how it works usually...

Post 1: Me coming down, a little speech and then Introducing the Guest.
Post 2: The guest coming down and Introducing themselves, doing a little speech.
Post 3: Question 1.
Post 4: Answer.
this repeats until a resolution is made... e.g. A fight or storming out.

In this edition I will be talking to Matt Skee.

These are the rules-
If your not in the show, Don't RP here unless it is permitted,
e.g. Neli making a match or Vicious/JMac Interfering, we will say when if we feel neccessary.
All fights must be created with all members involved contributing.

and thats about it.

This is for me to add the code at the end of the Role Play:

WTTJ: A complex RP 1974232b6ddac1cm3

Last edited by MK4E on Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

WTTJ: A complex RP Empty Re: WTTJ: A complex RP

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 am

WTTJ: A complex RP 1974133b1d3b4cfm3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtXN_EHPwSg

A slowly rising fog engulfs the arena as a shadowed figure wearing a suit steps out onto the ramp, as the fog clears Monkey King 4 Ever appears, he is wearing a cast on his arm, but on his good arm rests the IC title, he looks brielfy up at the crowd before returning his gaze to the ring, which has had its ring posts turned into palm trees and its mat covered in foliage, as he slowly walks down to the ring the fans boo at him, and he appears to agree. When in the ring Monkey King 4 Ever sits down on one of the log chairs and begins to speak.

Monkey King 4 Ever: I lost last week, but so did Matt Skee. Me and Matt Skee exchanged some words last week and I have to say I found a respect for him. So tonight, I invite Matt Skee to the ring to be my guest on WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

The crowd waits in silence for Matt Skee to appear

Last edited by MK4E on Sun May 03, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

--"District Sleeps Alone" by the Postal Service hits the PA, and Matt steps out onto the ramp. The fans cheer, a stark contrast to the boos heard for Monkey King. Matt barely acknowledges the fans. He throws out a quick wave towards the camera and a sheepish grin to the crowd and makes his way down the ramp. He joins Monkey King, somewhat tentatively, not knowing what to expect from this upcoming interview. He sits down on a log, and opts not to make an opening speech, waiting for Monkey King to start the questioning.--
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 am

Monkey King 4 Ever smiles at Matt Skee, who is sitting in a nonchalant manner, he then raises his microphone too his mouth and slowly begins to speak

Monkey King 4 Ever: A silent tough guy, is that it Matt, you have a chance to match me in an intellectual battle of wits and you come out as the silent tough guy. Psssh. Drop the facade Matt and stop hiding. While I do find it disgusting, I can also empathise with you. You see I used to hide, not by pretending but with a mask that made me seem perfect and distracted me from who I was becoming. A mask of alcohol. But Matt something happened to me. I woke up. And it’s time you did too, break down the wall and be yourself, not the frightened child your coming across as.

Monkey King 4 Ever seems to be slightly emotional at his speech and hides this with a shallow laugh and an unconvincing smile, he then brings the microphone back up and once again begins to speak.

Monkey King 4 Ever: But anyway, Matt Skee it is time for the questions,
And this is a bit of a basic one but, does the offer of a tag between you and Vicious still stand after he beat you so badly last week?

Monkey King 4 Ever sits back on his chair and waits for an answer.

Last edited by MK4E on Sun May 03, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 pm

--Matt begins to smirk--

Matt: You misunderstand me, Monkey King. I'm neither strong nor silent, and I don't try to be. My fighting style has developed -because- I'm not stong. I have to rely on brain more then brawn. As for silent, I refuse to make self-appreciating monologues. The rampant egoism in professional wrestling is repulsive to me. Ninety per-cent of wrestlers think they're some kind of gods because they get in this ring and fight every week. It's sad, and I refuse to take part. Conversely, I will stand and speak and not shy away from something that I'm passionate about. I'm very outspoken when it matters. I understand, it's easy to mistake smart and humble for strong and silent.

--Matt pauses and looks into the stands for a second, and then turns back to Monkey King.--

Matt: I digress... You wanna hear about Vicious. Yeah, offer still stands. Vicious and I both fight smart, our styles complement each other. I realize that, for some reason, you and Neli feel like starting a tag team is a sign of weakness, but I see it as seizing an opportunity. The Intercontinental division is a little crowded. Every person in the division is amazing, and deserving of a number one contendership. The tag division is empty. If you form a tag team you're the number one contender by default since there isn't anyone else really competing for it. Face it, if you're a champion you get better contracts, sell more merchandise, and just make more money altogether. So, instead of continuing to run a losing race, I want to get in one I can win.

Last edited by Mattskee on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JMac lost the title)
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 am

Monkey King 4 Ever sits back in his chair, seemingly more relaxed, he then extends his hand to Matt Skee, who cautiously accepts, Monkey then lets out a huge smile and laughs while bringing the spit splattered microphone to his lips.

Monkey King 4 Ever: Hallelujah I can drop this tough guy act… In all of my past federations I have been pushed around and fired for not pretending to be a god and instead being intellectual, finally someone who feels the same way!

Monkey King 4 Ever stares at Matt with an unseen fire in his eyes and begins to talk,

Monkey King 4 Ever: Matt Skee can you please, for question number two, expand on your hatred for egotistical wrestlers?

Monkey drops the gaze and waits for a reply from Matt Skee.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 pm

--Matt gets a bit more comfortable in his seat.--

Matt:
Well, I don't really talk about my past much, but... We'll you'll have to know about it in order to understand this disgust... Understand, this may sound like I'm bragging, but I'm not... I started wrestling when I was nineteen. I joined a federation called "Flaming Pig Wrestling", FPW for short. I was successful to say the least. I set three major records in that federation.. I had the longest title run, held the most titles at one time, and had the most title wins overall. The cheers from the fans and the constant wins inflated my ego to epic proportions. I thought I was a god. Soon I was doing things that were less then honorable in an attempt to keep my status. Fans didn't really like that much. I kept on winning, but the cheers turned to boos. I started to really believe I was a villain, and didn't care about the consequences of my actions. I went insane. I began to have masochistic tendencies, and my illusions of grandeur were off the scale. My family feared for my mental health and sent me to a psychiatrist. Eventually she got through to me, the real me, and I was able to break away from the prison I had made for myself. I left the federation, even though I was the World Champion at the time, and got a real job, and lived a normal life. I hadn't wrestled professionally for 3 years until I joined this federation. My family doesn't know if wrestlings a good idea, but I'm taking steps to handle the stresses.

--Matt surveys the crowd again--

Matt:
And, one of the main ways I do that is by not participating in the self promotion and hype... I see every match as a job, and try to be truthful, honest, and open with my fans and my fellow wrestlers... Hopefully, by doing this, I can separate myself from the rest of the pack, and also keep my sanity this time around.

--Matt chuckles a bit--
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 am

Monkey King 4 Ever: Sanity? I lost that a long time ago! Me and you Matt, we share a similar past. I have been down the roads of depression and suicide, I have tasted the meat of insanity and it tasted good. But I, like you pulled away and stood up on my own two feet, now I have been rewarded with this.

Monkey king 4 Ever looks down at the belt and then at his cast.

Monkey King 4 Ever: But victory comes at a cost, and mine was a broken wrist, and I can't help but think that the cost of keeping it will be even more, my question to you Matt Skee is...
How would number one contendership sound to you?
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Matt: A friendly rivalry? Is that what you're proposing?

--Matt surveys the crowd, thinking. Fans begin to cheer, thinking of the epic battles the two men could have--

Matt:
It sounds like they're up for it, and so am I... However, Neli chooses the number one contendership... But If you want to push for me, I'd be down to make it happen...
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Monkey King 4 Ever looks down at the ramp and with his hand beckons King Neli down to the ring.

Monkey King 4 Ever: Nelson would you please come down to this lavishly decorated ring and annouce Mr. Matt Skee the number one contender for my IC title! I mean I'm not sure if he's my identical twin or not, I havn't shaved my hair since I was involved in an accident and gained this unnatural hair growth problem, but a that aside, I feel him to be a worthy contender to the title...
Come on Nelson, make this official.

the crowd for once are cheering for Monkey King 4 Ever and he appears to be enjoying it, his gaze then fixes the ramp and he waits for King Neli to enter
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri May 01, 2009 7:04 am

--Go Hard, Go home by Nobody Famous hits the PA system as GM King Neli stops at the ramp with a mic in hand--
GM King Neli: I'm going to keep this short and very understandable for you BOTH...Monkey King yeah yeah blah blah blah congratulations you won a title...Frankly...I do not care what title you are holding...Intercontinental...Tag titles or even World Heavyweight title...Or even all 3 of those titles...It doesn't concern me one bit...
Andrew Rushmore: What does he mean he is General Manager why doesn't it concern him?

GM King Neli:
Yes I may be general Manager but in case you haven't noticed...I am also a wrestler...I have my own problems such as idiots backstage hitting on Jenna...One newbie which I recently hired who thinks he is James Bond and one who somehow ended up as EBW's World Champion...In case you still haven't figured out what I am saying...I am basically tryna tell you do what the heck you want...This is Extreme Bloody Wrestling...Just keep whatever you do Extreme and I am happy

--GM King Neli drops the mic as he heads out with his music playing--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 am

Monkey looks slightly taken back but carries on nevertheless,

Monkey King 4 Ever: Well Neli wants it it extreme, we can give him extreme... Matt Skee, next week I challenge you to an Extreme Rules Match, for this!

Monkey King 4 Ever holds his IC belt aloft and the crowd erupts in a cheer Monkey smiles and laughs briefly, he then returns his gaze onto Matt Skee, and reaches out his hand waiting for Matt Skee to accept it.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 am

--Mat looks out over the fans again, and then shakes MK's hand. The crowd erupts in cheers.--
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am

Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 03, 2009 9:39 am

great RP guys Wink
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Sun May 03, 2009 12:53 pm

WTTJ: A complex RP 1974133b1d3b4cfm3

A slowly rising fog engulfs the arena as a shadowed figure wearing a suit steps out onto the ramp, as the fog clears Monkey King 4 Ever appears, he is wearing a cast on his arm, but on his good arm rests the IC title, he looks brielfy up at the crowd before returning his gaze to the ring, which has had its ring posts turned into palm trees and its mat covered in foliage, as he slowly walks down to the ring the fans boo at him, and he appears to agree. When in the ring Monkey King 4 Ever sits down on one of the log chairs and begins to speak.

Monkey King 4 Ever: I lost last week, but so did Matt Skee. Me and Matt Skee exchanged some words last week and I have to say I found a respect for him. So tonight, I invite Matt Skee to the ring to be my guest on WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

The crowd waits in silence for Matt Skee to appear

"District Sleeps Alone" by the Postal Service hits the PA, and Matt steps out onto the ramp. The fans cheer, a stark contrast to the boos heard for Monkey King. Matt barely acknowledges the fans. He throws out a quick wave towards the camera and a sheepish grin to the crowd and makes his way down the ramp. He joins Monkey King, somewhat tentatively, not knowing what to expect from this upcoming interview. He sits down on a log, and opts not to make an opening speech, waiting for Monkey King to start the questioning.

Monkey King 4 Ever smiles at Matt Skee, who is sitting in a nonchalant manner, he then raises his microphone too his mouth and slowly begins to speak

Monkey King 4 Ever: A silent tough guy, is that it Matt, you have a chance to match me in an intellectual battle of wits and you come out as the silent tough guy. Psssh. Drop the facade Matt and stop hiding. While I do find it disgusting, I can also empathise with you. You see I used to hide, not by pretending but with a mask that made me seem perfect and distracted me from who I was becoming. A mask of alcohol. But Matt something happened to me. I woke up. And it’s time you did too, break down the wall and be yourself, not the frightened child your coming across as.

Monkey King 4 Ever seems to be slightly emotional at his speech and hides this with a shallow laugh and an unconvincing smile, he then brings the microphone back up and once again begins to speak.

Monkey King 4 Ever: But anyway, Matt Skee it is time for the questions,
And this is a bit of a basic one but, does the offer of a tag between you and Vicious still stand after he beat you so badly last week?

Monkey King 4 Ever sits back on his chair and waits for an answer.

Matt begins to smirk

Matt: You misunderstand me, Monkey King. I'm neither strong nor silent, and I don't try to be. My fighting style has developed -because- I'm not stong. I have to rely on brain more then brawn. As for silent, I refuse to make self-appreciating monologues. The rampant egoism in professional wrestling is repulsive to me. Ninety per-cent of wrestlers think they're some kind of gods because they get in this ring and fight every week. It's sad, and I refuse to take part. Conversely, I will stand and speak and not shy away from something that I'm passionate about. I'm very outspoken when it matters. I understand, it's easy to mistake smart and humble for strong and silent.

Matt pauses and looks into the stands for a second, and then turns back to Monkey King.

Matt: I digress... You wanna hear about Vicious. Yeah, offer still stands. Vicious and I both fight smart, our styles complement each other. I realize that, for some reason, you and Neli feel like starting a tag team is a sign of weakness, but I see it as seizing an opportunity. The Intercontinental division is a little crowded. Every person in the division is amazing, and deserving of a number one contendership. The tag division is empty. If you form a tag team you're the number one contender by default since there isn't anyone else really competing for it. Face it, if you're a champion you get better contracts, sell more merchandise, and just make more money altogether. So, instead of continuing to run a losing race, I want to get in one I can win.

Monkey King 4 Ever sits back in his chair, seemingly more relaxed, he then extends his hand to Matt Skee, who cautiously accepts, Monkey then lets out a huge smile and laughs while bringing the spit splattered microphone to his lips.

Monkey King 4 Ever: Hallelujah I can drop this tough guy act… In all of my past federations I have been pushed around and fired for not pretending to be a god and instead being intellectual, finally someone who feels the same way!

Monkey King 4 Ever stares at Matt with an unseen fire in his eyes and begins to talk,

Monkey King 4 Ever: Matt Skee can you please, for question number two, expand on your hatred for egotistical wrestlers?

Monkey drops the gaze and waits for a reply from Matt Skee.

Matt gets a bit more comfortable in his seat.

Matt: Well, I don't really talk about my past much, but... We'll you'll have to know about it in order to understand this disgust... Understand, this may sound like I'm bragging, but I'm not... I started wrestling when I was nineteen. I joined a federation called "Flaming Pig Wrestling", FPW for short. I was successful to say the least. I set three major records in that federation.. I had the longest title run, held the most titles at one time, and had the most title wins overall. The cheers from the fans and the constant wins inflated my ego to epic proportions. I thought I was a god. Soon I was doing things that were less then honorable in an attempt to keep my status. Fans didn't really like that much. I kept on winning, but the cheers turned to boos. I started to really believe I was a villain, and didn't care about the consequences of my actions. I went insane. I began to have masochistic tendencies, and my illusions of grandeur were off the scale. My family feared for my mental health and sent me to a psychiatrist. Eventually she got through to me, the real me, and I was able to break away from the prison I had made for myself. I left the federation, even though I was the World Champion at the time, and got a real job, and lived a normal life. I hadn't wrestled professionally for 3 years until I joined this federation. My family doesn't know if wrestlings a good idea, but I'm taking steps to handle the stresses.

Matt surveys the crowd again

Matt: And, one of the main ways I do that is by not participating in the self promotion and hype... I see every match as a job, and try to be truthful, honest, and open with my fans and my fellow wrestlers... Hopefully, by doing this, I can separate myself from the rest of the pack, and also keep my sanity this time around.

Matt chuckles a bit

Monkey King 4 Ever: Sanity? I lost that a long time ago! Me and you Matt, we share a similar past. I have been down the roads of depression and suicide, I have drunk from the fountain of Insanity and it tasted good. But I, like you pulled away and stood up on my own two feet, now I have been rewarded with this.

Monkey king 4 Ever looks down at the belt and then at his cast.

Monkey King 4 Ever: But victory comes at a cost, and mine was a broken wrist, and I can't help but think that the cost of keeping it will be even more, my question to you Matt Skee is...
How would number one contendership sound to you?

Matt: A friendly rivalry? Is that what you're proposing?

Matt surveys the crowd, thinking. Fans begin to cheer, thinking of the epic battles the two men could have

Matt: It sounds like they're up for it, and so am I... However, Neli chooses the number one contendership... But If you want to push for me, I'd be down to make it happen...

Monkey King 4 Ever looks down at the ramp and with his hand beckons King Neli down to the ring.

Monkey King 4 Ever: Nelson would you please come down to this lavishly decorated ring and annouce Mr. Matt Skee the number one contender for my IC title! I mean I'm not sure if he's my identical twin or not, I havn't shaved my hair since I was involved in an accident and gained this unnatural hair growth problem, but a that aside, I feel him to be a worthy contender to the title...
Come on Nelson, make this official.

the crowd for once are cheering for Monkey King 4 Ever and he appears to be enjoying it, his gaze then fixes the ramp and he waits for King Neli to enter

--Go Hard, Go home by Nobody Famous hits the PA system as GM King Neli stops at the ramp with a mic in hand--

GM King Neli: I'm going to keep this short and very understandable for you BOTH...Monkey King yeah yeah blah blah blah congratulations you won a title...Frankly...I do not care what title you are holding...Intercontinental...Tag titles or even World Heavyweight title...Or even all 3 of those titles...It doesn't concern me one bit...

Andrew Rushmore: What does he mean he is General Manager why doesn't it concern him?
GM King Neli: Yes I may be general Manager but in case you haven't noticed...I am also a wrestler...I have my own problems such as idiots backstage hitting on Jenna...One newbie which I recently hired who thinks he is James Bond and one who somehow ended up as EBW's World Champion...In case you still haven't figured out what I am saying...I am basically tryna tell you do what the heck you want...This is Extreme Bloody Wrestling...Just keep whatever you do Extreme and I am happy

GM King Neli drops the mic as he heads out with his music playing

Monkey looks slightly taken back but carries on nevertheless,

Monkey King 4 Ever: Well Neli wants it it extreme, we can give him extreme... Matt Skee, next week I challenge you to an Extreme Rules Match, for this!

Monkey King 4 Ever holds his IC belt aloft and the crowd erupts in a cheer Monkey smiles and laughs briefly, he then returns his gaze onto Matt Skee, and reaches out his hand waiting for Matt Skee to accept it.

Matt looks out over the fans again, and then shakes MK's hand. The crowd erupts in cheers.

Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 am

hey I'm in that RP to you know Evil or Very Mad
GM King Neli