Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Humble Beginings

2 posters

Go down

Humble Beginings Empty Humble Beginings

Post  Jyhad Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm

*The arena goes dark as the video screen flashes, the first thing you see is an image of Mickey Rourke in his "Wrestler" attire. It appears as if he's given a candid interview*

"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

*The song (Wrestling) Superstar( aka "Rock" Superstar by Cypress Hill) begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring*

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

*The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong*

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

*Jyhad steps up the stairs to the ring apron, pauses for a moment to smile, before ducking the top rope and entering the ring proper, he makes his way to the far corner gets up on the turnbuckle standing on the middle where he then pauses another moment with a smile and bows to the crowd with one arm tucked in front of him and when he rises back up the tucked arm raises finger pointing up and he looks up to the Heavens. Then he hops down and motions for a mic, after he receives it he moves back to the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to die down before starting.*

Jyhad: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the first EBW Pay-per-view, Sole Survivor. Tonight is going to be spectacular. Tonight the first ever EBW Heavyweight Champion will be crowned. But it will not be me.

*the crowd collectively empathizes with a sigh*

Jyhad: I know, I know. We were all looking forward to me becoming Champion. Unfortunately for me, I lost my match with Dara Singh last week. Because of that, I went to our GM and told him how I felt about the situation and he understood. I told him, just as I am telling you now. Since I was defeated, I'm clearly not a worthy contender for the championship and should be removed from the match. He agreed. As such, I will no longer be facing Stealthy tonight. This leads me to where I am now. Coming out here to apologize to you fans for letting you down. Now, although I am no longer in the main event, I will still be competing tonight for you. The Packert Undetaker will now be facing me. While Dara Singh will take my place in the main event. However, before I leave you all for the time being. I need to address one more thing. Jenna Marise Smith, I know you are back stage. Would you be so kind as to come out here? Before I can move on, I must speak with you.

*Jenna's music hits and she walks out with a curious look upon her face as she makes her way to the ring. Jyhad moves to the ropes and makes it easier for the woman to enter the ring. The pair make their way to the center, she pauses and looks to Jyhad curiously still*

Jyhad: Now, don't be surprised to be out here. Just as I came out here to apologize to the fans. I am also here to apologize to you. Dara Singh was the better man last week. Nothing I can do about that. And it sickens me that you now have to suffer as you do by dating the poor sod. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for letting you down as well.

Jenna Marise Smith: *she smiles* Jyhad, you didn't let me down. You fought very diligently against a much stronger competitor. Sooner or later you will beat him. It just wasn't your time yet. And you needn't be sickened by my date tonight. I have a surprise for Stealthy. *she then leans in and whispers something to Jyhad*

Jyhad: *he backs up with a raised eyebrow* Really?

*She nods*

Jyhad: *he lets out a few chuckles before nodding* Very well. Then let us return to the back stage. Our business here is complete.

*He then makes his way to the ropes and again opens them to ease her way out and the pair exit the ring up the ramp and backstage out of sight*

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Humble Beginings Empty Re: Humble Beginings

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:56 am

Nice Rp....But Its Bullshit!!!! We Should Finish Our Feud...After All We Only Spent The Whole Season Building Up To The Championship Match! It Don't Matter If You Lost Or Not...You Have Role Played Threw Out The Season...No Offence To Dara Singh... But He Has His Reasons Not To Rp. Look Man If Your Gonna Have A Feud Don't Cop Out At The End... Because You Think You Don't Deserve It...What Happens If You Win Against Me...That Would Be A Great Story...
So What If You Lost To Dara Singh...He's The Top Guy On The Roster Who Cares....If He Wants It That Bad He Would Role Play...You Can Not Make Some One A Champion If They Decide To Not Take Part In Role Play...The Season Would Be Full Of Nothing To Go On...Their Would Be No Story....That's What Makes The Matches Fun....Like I Said No Offence To Dara Singh...But He Don't Have The Time. That's Why You Have Been Selected To Be In The Main Event....Now Get Off Your Sorrows And Take The Match...And Give A Proper Rp For It.....If Not... Don't Ever Waste My Time Again And Further More I Will Refuse To Work With You In The Future If You Quit On Our Feud! Cheers Pal....
Your Future Champion!!!!!
Stealthy Evil or Very Mad
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Sorry you feel that way. However, my post is in character and I'm not going act against the nature of the character. And if you want to blame me for roleplaying like this. Again, sorry. Although, I don't see why you care anyway. Last I heard from you was that you were quiting the Fed anyway at the end of the season.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm

That's Fine Jyhad...Its Cool. Your Choice Man! Cheers
Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content