Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Robdabest's intro (For Next Season)

2 posters

Go down

Robdabest's intro (For Next Season) Empty Robdabest''s intro (For Next Season)

Post  I Love Cough Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:13 pm

--Fireworks suddenly blaze from the ramp with Seasons playing by The Veer Union on the titantron. A hooded figure appears from the ramp. His back turned to the fans, while the fireworks go off well choreographed as the figure jerks his head slightly forward but his face still hiden by the shadows. He slowly turns his body forward to the fans to show that he is a muscular overweight wrestler. He is wearing a plain white hoody, a Most Electricfying Man In EBW T-Shirt, a Salute The Troops hat and a Nothing But Stars shorts. The figure high-fives the hands of fans as he is walking down the ramp. He enters, sliding into the ring. Fans applaud the hooded figure, he looks delighted at the reaction of the fans; then he asks for a mic and stars to speak.--

Hooded Figure: Man isn't it a great atmosphere in here tonight?! I mean you fans are just amazing! Giving me a reception for me like this! I mean I think you should all get free drinks tonight. Yet Neli would kill me if that happened. But you fans are in for a treat tonight! You fans don't know who I am. But I am a newcomer in EBW and think first impressions are everything so it would mean the world to me if I can impress you fans tonight. First I'll tell you my name.

Hooded Figure: My name is..... Robdabest! You may know me you may not, but you only need to know that I am going to be your number one superstar! But how can I do that? Hmmm I wonder.

Robdabest's intro (For Next Season) Robdab10

--Robdabest ponders for 10 seconds and concentrates hard until his face lights up like a lightbulb!--

Robdabest: I know I think Dylan said I can have a match tonight. Also I can juggle these flaming sticks!

-- Robdabest gets out three flaming sticks and starts to juggle them. Some fans look astonished and some look like they were drifting off into a deep sleep. He finally stops, blows them out and gives them back to one of the officials. --

Robdabest: Kids don't try that at home! Catch it Dave! Good job. But tonight I will be competing and hopefully it will be exciting as the juggling I just did. So fans you don't want to miss the action tonight! We have some great matches for you so don't miss out on all the fun and excitement of EBW tonight!

--Robdabest slides out of the ring applauding the fans in attendance. The fans leave Robdaest with rapturous for the new upcoming superstar as he jogs his way back to the locker room high-fiving the fans with Seasons echoing throughout the stadium.--

OORP: This can be used for any show that I'm put in I just wanted to get it out of the way. Also see how I stuck to my gimmick as well! Leave comments!

Last edited by robdabest on Wed May 13, 2009 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bolding and not bolding)
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Robdabest's intro (For Next Season) Empty Rodabests intro

Post  Syndro Sanders Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 am

--Fireworks suddenly blaze from the ramp with Seasons playing by The Veer Union on the titantron. A hooded figure appears from the ramp. His back turned to the fans, while the fireworks go off well choreographed as the figure jerks his head slightly forward but his face still hiden by the shadows. He slowly turns his body forward to the fans to show that he is a muscular overweight wrestler. He is wearing a plain white hoody, a Most Electricfying Man In EBW T-Shirt, a Salute The Troops hat and a Nothing But Stars shorts. The figure high-fives the hands of fans as he is walking down the ramp. He enters, sliding into the ring. Fans applaud the hooded figure, he looks delighted at the reaction of the fans; then he asks for a mic and stars to speak.--

Hooded Figure: Man isn't it a great atmosphere in here tonight?! I mean you fans are just amazing! Giving me a reception for me like this! I mean I think you should all get free drinks tonight. Yet Neli would kill me if that happened. But you fans are in for a treat tonight! You fans don't know who I am. But I am a newcomer in EBW and think first impressions are everything so it would mean the world to me if I can impress you fans tonight. First I'll tell you my name.

Hodded Figure: My name is..... Robdabest! You may know me you may not, but you only need to know that I am going to be your number one superstar! But how can I do that? Hmmm I wonder.

--Robdabest ponders for 10 seconds and concentrates hard until his face lights up like a lightbulb!--

Robdabest: I know I think Neli said I can have a match tonight. Also I can juggle these flaming sticks!

--Robdabest gets out three flaming sticks and starts to juggle them. Some fans look astonished and some look like they were drifting off into a deep sleep. He finally stops, blows them out and gives them back to one of the officials. --

Robdabest: Kids don't try that at home! Catch it Dave! Good job. But tonight I will be competing and hopefully it will be exciting as the juggling I just did. So fans you don't want to miss the action tonight! We have some great matches for you so don't miss out on all the fun and excitement of EBW tonight!

--Robdabest slides out of the ring applauding the fans in attendance. The fans leave Robdaest with rapturous for the new upcoming superstar as he jogs his way back to the locker room hgh-fiving the fans with Seasons echong throught the stadium.--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down