Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

New Authority

Go down

New Authority Empty New Authority

Post  Dylan Meech Sat May 02, 2009 4:37 am

--A navy blue Ford GT pulls up in the EBW Parking Lot and reverses into a reserved parking spot, the door opens upwards as GM "Blitz" Dylan Meech steps out in a dazzling new suit--

GM Dylan: Entering the Warzone, totally prepared!

--Dylan walks towards the entrance but stops as a small child asks for his autograph, Dylan Takes the book, signs it then throws it in a hedge!--

Child: Daaaaaaaadyyyyyyy!

--The child runs off as Meech enters the building--

--The camera changes to inside the arena as Omen by The Prodigy blares and Dylan Walks into the ring, microphone in hand!--

Aaron: The new boss has new music!

GM Dylan: I'm not gonna lie....But Neli never liked Ja Phipps...

--The crowd boo--

GM Dylan: And I purchased Warzone about a month ago, so yeah! The draft was set up!

Leo: What?! Meech and Neli screwed Phipps!

GM Dylan: Anyway...onto more important matters... Why I got the Job...

--The crowd boo--

GM Dylan: The rules are when a position becomes available the Founder of the company, in this case King Neli, Gets to choose between the buyers which offer he wants to take up....there were several other guys in suits who I have never seen before making ludicrous offers...But Neli and I...we're closer than friends....lets just say we're like family.. hehe!

Leo: What's that supposed to mean?

GM Dylan: We've got some great matches coming up and I am proud to announce that at our Next Pay-Per-View there will be an Elimination Chamber for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship!

--The crowd cheer loudly--

GM Dylan: I'm looking forward to announcing more matches later tonight...thank you
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum