Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

My assistant is my boss...what else could I want?

4 posters

Go down

My assistant is my boss...what else could I want? Empty My assistant is my boss...what else could I want?

Post  The Joker Mon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm

--Johnny Tike is In-ring... Jenna has a microphone--

Jenna: Johnny Tike, How do you feel about being on Warzone?

Johnny Tike: Jenna Over the freakin' moon...I lose my first ever match to a Warzone superstar...My assistant is my boss...What the hell is going to happen next...I get bombed?

Jenna: Pretty funny...but at least your still lightweight champion.

Johnny Tike: Well tonight...I am not going to be lightweight champion...Because i'm going to put it on the line...and the match is going to be my assistant v Dream Crusher ...But because i'm giving up my title for Dylan and Dream Crusher...I think I should stay as his boss...and make his life as gm of warzone a Living Hell !

Aaron: Johnny Tike has changed...I think he isn't wanted here...

Leo: Shut up...Hes going to be as good as he was on Nightmare.
    The Joker
    The Joker

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

My assistant is my boss...what else could I want? Empty Re: My assistant is my boss...what else could I want?

Post  Dylan Meech Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm

--Omen by The Prodigy plays as Dylan Meech walks down the ramp, he is now wearing his wrestling gear: yellow and green striped trunks and black pads, one green boot and one yellow boot, he is also wearing a black zip up hoodie with Warzone enscripted on the front--

Dylan: Tike, Tike, Tike... you've just blown it my friend...

--Tike looks puzzled--

Dylan: The deal was, I'm your assistant until you lose that title! So as soon as I pin dream crusher for a 3 count and become lightweight champion, I wont have to do as you say anymore! Your in the Warzone now Tike... my rules

Last edited by ''Blitz'' Dylan Meech on Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

My assistant is my boss...what else could I want? Empty Re: My assistant is my boss...what else could I want?

Post  Dream Crusher Wed May 06, 2009 6:00 am

-- dream crusher appears behind Dylan Meech --

dream crusher: your gonna pin who tonight???

-- Dylan Meech jumps as he figures out dream crusher was behind him --

dream crusher: from what i just heard if you don't beat me tonight for the title you still have to do what tike says???
    am i right??

-- dream crusher looks at tike then looks at Dylan Meech --

dream crusher: looks like you will have him as a slave for a good while yet tike i suggest you start planning on ways to exspolte this

-- Dylan Meech gives dream crusher a vicous look --

-- dream crusher and tike begin to laugh --

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Wed May 06, 2009 7:32 am

Andrew: Whats this....

Dream Crusher, Tike and Dylan look weird at Playboy as be pass the ring and go for an seat at the commentator's table.

Playboy: Oh don't mind me guys. Just wanted to see this for myself.

Blake: What are you doing here?

Playboy: Hehe oh nothing. Just wanted to streatch my leggs and then i heard some kids playing in the ring and what do i see?! hahaha

Tike is about to say something but get interupted by Playboy

Playboy: Save you're strenght you gone need them later. Now go play with you're lil assistant, and that dream beliver guy...

Playboy leans back in chair giggling.
    Norwegian_Playboy
    Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
    Level:
    Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 am

Dylan: All right, ALL RIGHT! Tike, backstage now! Playboy, you can join Leo and Aaron ringside but your match is after so be prepared! As for you Dream Crusher... I will win tonight... Because I made a deal with Tike that I lost because he interfeared! So by God I am gonna give it everything I have, every ounce of strength, every drip of sweat, every spark of charisma! Tonight you've got The Most Static Superstar on the roster, you've got High Voltage Action...you've got Blitz!

--Dylan Pauses as the crowd are chanting his name, 'Blitz, Blitz, Blitz'--

Dylan: 3 words...

--Dylan goes nose to nose with Dream Crusher--

Dylan: Last...Man...Standing!

The crowd go nuts

Last edited by ''Blitz'' Dylan Meech on Thu May 07, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm

*ut of RP*
    hehe, m8.. its 3 words btw Razz
    Hope u didnt mind me come in like that was a bit bored hehe
    Norwegian_Playboy
    Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
    Level:
    Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Crusher Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 am

before i rp. playboy ur rp will kick in during the ring or change it ur saying summin as you pass the locker room so dylan's rp seems better.

he is still rping for you to be passing the locker room we at. cos im at collage the now colors no work refix when get home.

-- dream crusher starts to laugh --

dream crusher: last man standing you say eh? well thats just perfect you little twit im gonna make sure you can never get back up.

-- dream crusher looks at tike --

dream crusher: and you better stay out of this, iv no idea what your thinking but just sit back and watch this migit get pummled, and then he can go back to do what he best at. getting people coffe like a good assistant.

-- dream crusher turns back to face dylan --
    (dylan can say somthing here)
    -- dylan punches dream crusher --

dream crusher: i hope your gonna bring more power than that if you wanna make your dreams come true.

-- dream crusher starts to leave the room laughing --

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 am

Playboy: Well guys i think this Dreamer is ready to fight, although i belive he gone run into a suprise when it comes to the fight.

Blake: Suprise like?

Playboy: Hmm mabye a..... Random guy run him down before he comes to the ring.

Andrew: You saying you gone attack him?

Playboy: Never said that, not would i. But this Dylan guy seems like he can give out some suprises.

Andrew: I do agree, he is a good wrestler!

Playboy: Good wrestler haha don't make me laugh. But no skills vs. no skills, its pretty open i say.

Blake: No skills huh. Remember that one of thous sign you're paycheck.

Playboy: Just look at them, stand there and try to kill eatchothers with eye "contact". Come on.

Andrew: Shouldent you go and prepare for fight anyway?

-- Playboy laugh and leans back in chair --

Playboy: I am ready!

*out of RP*
    dream crusher not sure what u tryed to say :S
    and dylan im confused about the commentary guy's name. u said aron n leo. im pretty sure i readed somewhere else its blake n andrew O_o
    Norwegian_Playboy
    Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
    Level:
    Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down