Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Being.. The Man

3 posters

Go down

Being.. The Man Empty Being.. The Man

Post  JMac Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

{insert music here}

As "Our God" is blasted through the PA system, Echoing throughout the arena with a light show of Purple and white starting to seronade the titan tron. A pyrotechnics display of simmilar colours erupts from the entrance way before a manly figure walks out from behind it. The crowd applaude in a skeptical manor, unsure of what to expect from this newly created company.

JMac walks casually down the walk-way, before rolling into the ring underneath the the bottom rope. He postures in the centre of the ring, arms held out and curling upwards, as he stares down to the ground which his feet stand. He walks over to the turbuckle, with the same casual style and mounts the 2nd rope, again posing as he did, only a few seconds ago. A technitian places a Mic on the ring apron just under the turnbuckle JMac is standing on. As he does this, JMac dismounts the turnbuckle and picks up the microphone. He walks to the centre of the ring, whilst slowly putting the mic to his lips.

JMac:... It's strange.. In life. How one man's words can make a difference in a hundred peoples lives. How a piece of advice, can carry a man into the next stage of his life. How a general observation, can aid a man in his quest for glory. None truer than this.. To be the man... You gotta' beat the man.

The crowd quickly react to the statement, with instant recognition of its source. They applaude and simultaniously "wooo!" to it.

JMac: That Statement has carried me through to where i am today. To be part of a new company with great potential. To mark my name in a history book, no newer than the food at the confectionary stands that serve you tonight.

The crowd ease forward in their seats, obviously being taken in by the words of JMac

JMac:... Like every man or woman who enters this business, their quest is always the same... to be.. a champion. To be the best in their feild of work, Be it a lightweight luchadore, An unbreakable friendship constituting in an unmatched tag team.. a weapons expert.. or just the best in the world. We all want titles. Our lust for success drives us, some, to far.

--JMac starts pacing left and right in the ring but continues speaking--

JMac: I myself have my crosshairs set on one title. Not the world title... thats for a later time to come... but the Intercontanental championship. I have never understood my attraction to being the IC champ... But it is the title that has avoided my clutches in the companies i have been in before. And human instincts provoke these emotions.. if you cant have it.. you want it more.

--JMac stands still on the spot mid stride, his voice slowly loudens, as a passion starts to display itself in JMacs voice--

JMac: To be the man... You have got to Beat the man... And i quest towards the title that has iluded me, I WILL BE THE MAN... no matter who i have to beat... to prove it.

JMac

Back to top Go down

Being.. The Man Empty Re: Being.. The Man

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Awesome Role Play Man!!! Very Nice Read Indeed.
Stealthy Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Being.. The Man Empty Re: Being.. The Man

Post  GM King Neli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:41 pm

your a good role player as well as a graphics designer Very Happy
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet