Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

assistance...

4 posters

Go down

assistance... Empty assistance...

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

--Decadence by Disturbed blasts out from the PA and a steady stream of green smoke erupts from [i]underneath the stage and a video begins to play, on the titantron depicting moves such as the blackout buster and the air strike. when the smoke has engulfed the ramp 'Blacout' Aaron Burton steps out brandishing his IC title and a cast on his right foot.--
--As Aaron walks down to the ring he appears to be staring over at Blake, but continues on into the ring.--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: I lost last week, and was injured in the process, Blake thank you for your kind words at the end of my match, personally I would've used an analagy or at least some more sophisticated tones, CRAP. how ingenious.
--Aaron looks at blake and laughs--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: now i realise i'm not the best wrestler in the world and matt is champ for a reason so, I considered hiring help...
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

assistance... Empty Re: assistance...

Post  Underkane Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

--underkane, Jason Campbell and maverick walk down to the ring--
underkane: You want assistance as a member of the EBW Guild we will help you, so tonight it will be a 3 on 1 handicap match us three vs Mattskee with you at ringside as our manager.
--the crowd boos and shouts MATTSKEE WILL KICK YOUR ARSE!--
underkane:SHUT UP! SHUT UP! We will defeat everybody who stands in our way, the EBW guild is here to stay and we will defeat everyone who Agent X tells us to.

Jason Campbell carry on please

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 am

--GM King Neli appears on the titan tron--
GM King Neli: Ladies, Ladies, Ladies...Oh wait their is 4 of you...So one more Lady...Anyway that isn't the point...the point is I'm never much of a group guy...I turn in to a control freak....Which is why I shouldn't go in to my history...Now I don't like how your talking...As much as I need to defend nightmare last week nightmare they owned us...Me and Maverick were left for dead....But none of Nightmare did nothing until I took a stand and made our way in to War zone and got our pay back...In case those freaks try anything this time I am not going to be their for your back this time...
Blake Limit: What Neli is saying is true
Andrew Rushmore: Your joking? He took a whole army to Warzone it wasn't just him
GM King Neli: Now Aaron Burton - You got taken out by Mattskee? That worth for nothing SOB doesn't deserve to be the EBW Champion...Sooner or later he will lose it...I will make sure of it...However it is not the end of the world for you 4....Tonight you will all be in action...Aaron as you already Know Tike is after you but I have told him that he will have his match against you...Jason Campbell, you will be taking on Frozen King, Maverick...As much as I enjoyed our match last week until it was interrupted...I do not wish to face you again...So you tonight can face Bul Harley also from Warzone...Now Underkane let's not forget you...the "Leader"...You will also be in action tonight Underkane and that will be against Opeth...and that match will be...NEXT...
--The Titan Tron fades to Black--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm

--Pyros ignite the ring as "The District Sleeps Alone" by The Postal Service hits the PA. Fans go wild as Mattskee steps out onto the ramp, EBW championship on his shoulder. He's got a black eye after his rough week last week, but otherwise he's no worse for the wear. Chants of "WARZONE" begin to rise to the rafters as Matt stands on the ramp for a bit, soaking it all in. After a few seconds he raises the mic to his lips.--
Matt: Hello, Nightmare, it's you're friendly neighborhood good for nothing worthless SOB of an EBW champion here!
--Fans begin to chant "NELI SUCKS"--
Matt: Aww, c'mon kids, that isn't nice. Neli's just doin' his job, doesn't wanna look bad in front of his investors, y'know. Which brings me to why I'm here. I've always been honest with my fans, so let me show you the business side of this thing we call "Sports Entertainment".
--Matt begins to pace. The guys in the ring are obviously annoyed.--
Matt: You all may think Neli runs the show, but he has a boss. They're called, "Investors". They're the ones, along with all of you, that pay the bills around here, that put money in the GM's pockets. Also, it's no secret that the GM who's federation makes the most money gets little bonuses. They sell more ad time, and generally get to put more money in their own pocket. Neli has the added perk of getting to run around acting like he's hot stuff at family reunions.
Underkane: Get to the point!
--Matt stops and glares at Underkane.--
Matt: Point is, Neli's never gonna give you that three on one match, 'cause it'll just make his little federation look bad. Warzone already whupped you guys on your home turf in fair matches last week, causing you all to throw a little temper tantrum and ambush us, neither of which looks good to these investors. Face it, kids, Nightmare is on it's way down, and Warzone is rising up. Your federation couldn't survive as the EBW flagship with the crushing blow I would give it by beating the three of you. Neli's gotta keep face, he's gotta hold out until Crossfire, not take any more bad hits like he took last week, and then he's gotta hope and pray that his roster, including you all, can take their heads out of their collective ***es long enough to win a few matches so he can hold on to his superiority. It's all about the Benjamins, baby.
--Matt smirks.--
Matt: But if you all wanna be embarrassed anyways, I'll be in the locker room all night. Bring a camera crew and we'll do this.
--Pyros hit the ramp again, and when the smoke clears Matt is gone.--
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum