Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

RP Advice, Credit goes to Risktaker

Go down

RP Advice, Credit goes to Risktaker Empty RP Advice, Credit goes to Risktaker

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:13 am

I was GM for 4 season's and to help this federation go furthur I will tell all my secret's , so here's an good guide line to go by.....

1. Planning
    firstly understand what it is you are planning to say with your RP... if you writing an RP which is meant to be interupted then know when your meant to stop. like most stories, you need a beginning, middle and end before you can carry on.
    2. Construction
    write out your RP without worrying about format yet... there is no point in being fussy yet, concerntrate on you matierial rather then how it looks. once you have writen an rp, which hopefully is longer then 10 lines, then proceed to the next step.
    3. Spacing
    This Step is helpfull to VGMs and will get you bonus brownie points. once you have written out your RP, make sure there is a white full stop so in the show it formats as spaceing between your lines of RP.
    4. Color
    This is my Favourite part of RPing... Making it Colorful. please try to avoid using Cyan. this color is very bright and should be used more for the person focused on in the RP rather then the staff.
    as far as other colors go, your welcome to use any colors as long as they are readable. black is not a color we would suggest using as it is hard to read on the forum, and very blendable in the show.
    make sure you use constant colors for the same person (so no switching to purple after you have been blue). also try to avoid using the same colors as staff you use in your RP a nice tip on adding colors is to hit the AA button which changes the view so you dont have to see the [ colur=blue] blah blah blah [ /color] part.
    5. Name Presentation and Descriptions
    My Least Favoutite part of RPing. Once you are done with your coloring and adding spaces, you need to make sure everyones names are Bold. this is so it looks presentable. obviously Capitals at the Begining of peoples names too. also for any description like mike picks up a sledgehammer ect... you need to put that on a seperate line and italic it so it looks like a description , if you want to be extra kind to VGMs you can also add descriptions of where you want your picture to be put, the banner, ect ect
    6. Corrections
    read through your masterpiece, see if your happy with it and it follows all the right formating rules... you can do this by pressing preview.. once you are done then press post (make sure it is in the right week and right shows RP section)
    If You have any Questions then take your pick a VGM/GM and hit them with a pm.
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down