Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Appologies to All

3 posters

Go down

Appologies to All Empty Appologies to All

Post  Jyhad Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am

*The arena goes dark as the video screen flashes, the first thing you see is an image of Mickey Rourke in his "Wrestler" attire. It appears as if he's given a candid interview*

"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

*The song (Wrestling) Superstar( aka "Rock" Superstar by Cypress Hill) begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring*

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

*The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong*

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

*Jyhad steps up the stairs to the ring apron, pauses for a moment to smile, before ducking the top rope and entering the ring proper, he makes his way to the far corner gets up on the turnbuckle standing on the middle where he then pauses another moment with a smile and bows to the crowd with one arm tucked in front of him and when he rises back up the tucked arm raises finger pointing up and he looks up to the Heavens. Then he hops down and motions for a mic, after he receives it he moves back to the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to die down before starting.*

Jyhad: Tonight......

*he lowers his head and pauses taking a deep breathe before looking back up to the crowd, his face full of sadness*

Jyhad: Tonight, I must start by apologizing to the EBW fans, to GM Neli and the roster. As well as the late Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps and his surviving family. My actions at the end of last weeks show is unforgivable. I intruded upon a solemn moment for the passing of man that no matter what you think of him, he was EBW World Champion. So now, I humbly beg forgiveness from all currently present and watching us.

*Jyhad pauses and looks to the crowd now, they look on silently at first, then Jyhad gets on his knee's. Some of the crowd begins to stir, but still a general silence, when Jyhad lifts the mic to speak*

Jyhad: Ladies and gentleman, I understand that many of you can not forgive me for my actions. I do not fault you for that. All I can say is that I am on my knees for you and that what I did was not really me, but a madness that took control of me and had me act a fool. I am typically a very calm individual, although anyone can be pushed to far and last week I was pushed.

*At this point he gets off his knee's to stand once more and look to the crowd*

Jyhad: After my back and forth battle with Savvy, I received a message with information regarding the deceased. Now, we all know him as the Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps. But as Sommerlund had been trying to explain to us before this tragic accident was that his name was misleading. His moniker is more of a title rather than a description of where he comes from. In fact, I used to live closer to Canada than he ever did.

*The crowd now looks on perplexed and chants of "What?" start cropping up here and there*

Jyhad: Now that he is dead, he surely can't be upset with everyone learning the truth. Don't you all want to know the truth?

*The crowd erupts with "YES," but before Jyhad can answer*

(This is the cue for the proper person to respond, note there is more than one proper person)

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Appologies to All Empty Re: Appologies to All

Post  Ja Phipps Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 am

--A series of fireworks go off around the arena and then the lights go out, a video starring several of canada's greatest wrestlers and their best moves and victories of all time. Then a video with Ja Phipps' greatest moves and victories. Smoke gathers at the entrance ramp and a figure walks into the smoke. He walks out and he is Ja Phipps. He walks down to the ring and steps in to the utter amazement of the fans--
Ja Phipps: Everyone, i owe an apology too. To everyone here. I have been an ass this last season because of three things. The first was me being removed as GM of warzone, which made me make a turn for the worse. The next is sommerlund. He made me worse but after my world title win i began to get better. The next is you, Jyhad. The gunshot cured me, i am back like i was in season 1!
--The Crowd start to cheer, and Ja Phipps smiles--
Ja Phipps: I hope that's a sign you forgive me because this here right now is about new beginnings. And this is beginning Jyhad, me and You. Jyhad, you have had a ball here, and sometimes i know you have been a total tw.... Numpty regarding issues with the fed and your well being. And i know you make so many mistakes. One is calling me out here tonight. I was quite happy to leave EBW and live a different life to wrestling but no, you wouldn't let me would you?
--Jyhad looks at him and shakes his head--
Ja Phipps: All along you have been denying you want to face me but i suppose you knowing that i might have done something since i became a wrestler which isn't entirely honest might have rekindled your energy for the world title. Let me make one thing clear, I want to face you at the PPV but i also want one more thing. When i beat you i want you to leave Nightmare FOREVER!
--The crowd boo--
Ja Phipps: Because let me tell you something Jyhad. I will NOT lose this title i have earned more than you. So what do you say? Me, You, Title, Loser Leaves!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 am

*Jyhad looks Phipps up and down a moment before finally bringing the mic to his face*

Jyhad: Who are you? A dead man can't simply come out here and give out challenges. Nor can fake Canadians either. You can't hide what you are, Phipps. You are a paper champion, not worth the effort to fight. And your claims that you are back to your season one ways. Isn't going to impress me either. All that you've managed to do is prove to me that your blood runs cold and blue. It's time that you told everyone the truth. Then maybe, I'll consider your challenge. However, I doubt you have the stones to man up. So stop wasting my time.

(This would be a good spot for Tike to come in and interject VGM authority)

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 am

Jyhad, how bout the white dots
and the colour? it would help tike since he is doing everything this week!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm

--Johnny Tike comes out...No theme music as usual...The crowd boo's--
Johnny Tike: Well...Well...Well...As the gm of Nightmare for the night...JP...you dont call the shots around here
--The crowd starts to boo even more--

Johnny Tike: Ja Phipps we arent going to have no loser leaves the brand match or what ever you want as I don't want one of our main superstars to go to warzone...thats the last thing Neli would want to happen

--The crowd starts to chant Nightmare over and over again--

Johnny Tike: I understand the fans...they dont wanna see one of you two leave the brand...you make Nightmare what it is...So I have got two decisions for you two to make tonight...Jyhad I would want you to pick who JP would like to face tonight...And Ja Phipps I would want you to the same aswell...And theres one more thing I have got in mind

Andrew Rushmore: Johnny Tike as gm makes Nightmare a better place

Johnny Tike: I Will set a much better match for you two to face eachother at crossfire

--The crowd erupts--

Johnny Tike: The match will be...

Blake Limit: What isit...

Johnny Tike: A Lumberjack Match

Andrew Rushmore: This is going to be great

--The crowd chant EBW EBW EBW--

Johnny Tike:We will host a contract signing for the title before you face the two of your selected opponents...Se Ya Later

Last edited by Johnny Tike on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm

(As for color, it doesn't matter just as long as I'm not pink. Now, let me get this straight, so we are picking our oponents competition and we are picking our whatever style of match we want to be in or we chosing both for each other?)

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 am

ah sorry if this confuses you...but I want you two to decide via pm what match out of the three you want for the EBW world heavyweight championship match for Crossfire...and for tonights Nightmare I want you to do pick the poison...so you pick JPS Opponent...and he picks yours for tonight...but before you have the matches were going to have a contract meeting for the championship to be held at crossfire
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am

really, I was under the impression that the PPV match was going to be a Lumberjack match?

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 am

Hmm...what ever suits you two...
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 pm

alright, so you want a response in this promo with regards to his opponent or just hold it for the "signing" and I'm all for the Lumberjack. not much of a fan of all these over the top Extreme style matches.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 am

No Problem...Il jus edit it now...but you to need to pick your opponents by tonight
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 am

Jyhad, if we aggree to pick non RP'ers of the same WS then it would be fair. Tike, do you want us to do a new RP to pick who we face or will u just add the match

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:25 am

reply to this RP and pick each others opponent

Jp has a problem with the forum so hes gna pm it to me and I will pm it to you Jyhad
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum