Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

the road to the top begins !!

2 posters

Go down

the road to the top begins !! Empty the road to the top begins !!

Post  lufisto Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 pm

~As The Camera pans around outside a long white limo is seen pulling up to the back of EBW Headquarters. The limo comes to a stop and the driver gets out of the car and goes around to open the passenger door. The Driver opens it and Lufisto steps out of the car with koe following, they both take along look around a start to smile~

the road to the top begins !! Stretch-limo-driver

"koe: Well...it seems like a pretty nice place...could use some work ...but not bad...

lufisto: I could care less of what this place looks like it just who am I going to have to beat around here to get what I want? I was reading an article about how Stables dominated this Fed...One thing I dont like Stables, I see them as a bunch of no good losers who cant make it on their own so they join with other to make them self feel better and strong, well it dont work that way with me, all I know its time to take some names and kick some ass until i get my shot at the E.B.W Championship, Now lets go meet some of these losers and get on with this...

~ Scene Ends with koe and Lufisto walking into the EBW Building and fades in the work out area of the arena,where we find Lufisto dressed in a pink and white work out outfit, with white tennys. There is hip hop music playing in the background as she works on a nautilis machine that is working her upper back and shoulder muscles, as well as her upper arms. She finishes a set of 25 reps, before moving on to a machine that works her lower back, and leg muscles. She does another 25 reps on this machine. She then goes to a treadmill and starts it up and begins to run.

the road to the top begins !! Ns300x

Lufisto: See koe. Im not taking you lightly. Im going to work myself like a dog. Im going to go in next Tuesday night, in the best shape i can possibly get into. Late today i have a date to work out and spar with a prime teacher. I cant even pass up the opportunity. And ill have John Fury right there with me later too. He supports me in ways Joey Icarus doesnt even think about for you.

Im a Champion and i know it. I worked hard the last time to get that title. Then i got lazy, and lost focus. I was lured into the life of a superstar. I wanted to party, and be seen. I also wanted someone to respect me and give me the support i needed to be a Champion. But noone took me seriously. Theonolis takes me seriously. Together we are going to reclaim all the gold that lays in the future for us.

Do you still think im going to be an easy win koe? Keep an eye on me dear. Cause im comming after what you want. And i intend to get what i want. Dont get in my way, id really hate to have to run you over on my way to the prize.

She continues to run on her Treadmill till it comes to a slow stop. She jumps off and then does 2 laps on the running track as a cool down, before heading to the showers as the scene fades to black.

the road to the top begins !! Treadmill-jogger

Last edited by lufisto on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
lufisto
lufisto

Back to top Go down

the road to the top begins !! Empty Re: the road to the top begins !!

Post  GM King Neli Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 am

maybe you 2 wanna go for tag titles?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lufisto Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 am

it's fine for me , if he wants it also he just must let me know so we can start or tagteam.
lufisto
lufisto

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 am

ok talk with him see what he says if its a yes then ill find you a tag to face on the first show
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum