Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Tornado Insano Is OUT!!!! For Good

4 posters

Go down

Tornado Insano Is OUT!!!! For Good Empty Tornado Insano Is OUT!!!! For Good

Post  Drew ''Rich'' Richard Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

Drew is shown backstage on the titan tron

Rich: You Fans are wondering what happened to Tornado Insano and why he isnt here tonight on Warzone.
Crowd Goes Silent

Rich: Well after he got lucky and survived my old finisher The Rich Man Slam, He headed for the backstage.

Crowd Remains silent

Rich: That's were Tornado Insano Met The Richest man in the world!!!!

Crowd Starts Booing Loudly

Rich: He was Beat up so bad from our match I decided to let him leave our fed with a lucky victory, AND 2 GRAND!!!

Crowd Starts Chanting "A-o-D!!! The Worst You've Seen!!!"

Rich: No!!!! The AoD is The Best!!!! We Have Dylan Meech!!!!
Crowd Boos

Rich: We Have Syndro Sanders!!!

Crowd Is Chanting YOU SUCK!!!

Rich: We Have THE MASKED MAN!!!!!!

Drew " Rich" Richard Pauses and laughs

Rich: But Most Importantly,well Not THE Best But Pretty Damn Good ME!!!!!!

Crowd Is already booing for the Rich

Rich: DREW THE RICH, RICHARD!!!!!!

Drew " Rich" Richard Starts a new subject

Rich: Tonight I am in action I dont know with who , or against who, BUT!!! I do know this, Whoever I am facing. Watch OUT....... FOR...... THE....... MONEYMAKER!!!!!

Last edited by Drew ''Rich'' Richard on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drew ''Rich'' Richard
Drew ''Rich'' Richard

Back to top Go down

Tornado Insano Is OUT!!!! For Good Empty Re: Tornado Insano Is OUT!!!! For Good

Post  Frozen King Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm

The Masked Man with a Disguised Voice Comes over and stand next to Drew. He begins to speak.

Masked Man: Drew, not most importantly you, Dylan is the boss here we respect him not say were better you understand. Now to maverick, whatever you want to do to Frozen You better watch out, because AoD Defends its warzone Brothers, If you want FK yu gotta climb the ladder, Starting with Drew Then Syndro Then Future World Champion Frozen King. AoD THe Best You've Seen. Me Drew Syndro and Dylan Are the Best and you and the EBW Guild of Barbie dolls are just Jealous! Have Fun, an guess what, Your all dead, starting with JC, then UNderkane, and Maverick, Tike, then your leader Agent X!!! Im gona find you all and destroy you!
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm

ok wait a sec guys i just defended jc i didnt want this huge list of people to fight even though i could beat you and rich no offence to either of you but yeah just saying but if you want me to rp on this i can just let me know
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Living Deadbeat by Children Of Bodom begins playing while Maverick walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Maverick:Woah, woah, woah. Let me get this strait. You want me to face Drew. Is that correct? Then if I beat him I have to face Syndro? Then I can face you if I want. It sounds good and easy but why would I want to drag in Drew? Is he really that important? And one more thing is bothering me. You actually thought it was ok to come over to Nightmare and bark at my friend Jason? And lets take a look at what I did.

Maverick points to the titantron and a video shows where Maverick slams Frozen King to the ground with a Whiplash.

Maverick:Haha. Oh that's good stuff right there. Let's see that in slow motion.

The video replays this time in slow motion.

Maverick:Haha everything is better in slow motion isn't it. Well I'm out of here for now. By the way, Frozen King if you even think about stepping foot in Nightmare again and accusing me of helping Jason beat you then I swear I will personally beat you. And not in a match but with a chair.

Maverick leaves the arena
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 am

mav no offence but ur a moron i RP'ed as the MASKED MAN not FK so you have some changing to do
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 am

hehe I made The MONEYMAKER Drew lol and FK don't go shouting off at ppl with better ideas and thoughts than u Mav is older AND knows what he doing around here... MAN I'm younger than you and Titles don't matter as much to me. Lol, Oh well at least Dylan appreciates my talent...
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:55 am

first off i know you were a masked man and i wasnt saying the masked man was you i was more allong the lines of yelling to the back if you were there thats what a mic is for and if you call me an idiot again i swear
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down