Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

nothing but nonsense

2 posters

Go down

nothing but nonsense Empty nothing but nonsense

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Living Deadbeat plays on the titantron while Maverick heads down the ramp towards the ring. Maverick jumps in the ring and stands while hearing the crowd boo for a while then finally speaks.

Maverick:Now I, as a member of The Guild, am happy to announce our newest member, Johnny Tike. Last week he won the Intercontenintal Title from our former member Aaron Burton.

Blake:The Guild is certainly looking stronger now.

Maverick:Lastly, what the crap is going on?! Last week we had Dylan and those Nightmare rejects come over here and attack some of the members of Nightmare. We also had Syndro and Frozen King visit and insult me and my friends. I just want to know if we finally have this under control. If not I'm taking matters into my own hands, cause I'm tired of these guys coming in here and ruining perfectly good matches and us not sticking together to do something about it. It's nothing but nonsense! Am I the only one tired of this! Tell me I'm not standing alone.

Reply all who want to
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

nothing but nonsense Empty Re: nothing but nonsense

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am

--A plume of green smoke bellows out from under the ramp and a set of men wearing balaclavas appear on either side of the entrance, the squads fire RPGs in unison and they explode as green fireworks. Then out of the smoke walks a tall man heavily built man, he is wearing a pear of camo jeans and bearing his hairy muscular chest to the world. Around his head is a scarf, only leaving room for his eyes to be visible.--
Dr. Thrax: an unjust invasion, a true warrior standing out from the crowd to attempt to fight off the vicious attack, you remind me of the founding of The Global Liberation Army! I am with you Mr. Maverick, I may only be in this wretched federation to spread the message of the GLA but I may aswell help a few people around here, as for that ill gotten IC title, congratulations. Burton was a shallow man with no ambition, that's why I took care of him, and you guys almost did it for me!
--Dr. Thrax stands at the top of the ramp--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum