Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Other Side Of Me (and no I am not Hannah Montanna)

2 posters

Go down

The Other Side Of Me (and no I am not Hannah Montanna) Empty The Other Side Of Me (and no I am not Hannah Montanna)

Post  I Love Cough Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 am

--There is a mysterious figure emerging from under the ring. He grabs a mic as he makes his way down to the annouce table. The face is covered by a mask but there is no doubting it is one of the EBW superstars. He walks up from the steps and climbs into the ring. Fans are silent as they do not know what is going on. Anxiety can be seen from one kid in the crowd. The figure starts to talk.--

???: Life is a game. You keep on playing. You experience many memories along the way and I have had a bad experience with a clown. Behind this mask is another side to... Robdabest. I was badly abused by a clown once and it left me with scars. Physically and emotionally. So now I will be known as "The Nightmare" Robdabest.

(insert new pic here)

"The Nightmare" Robdabest: The other side will haunt you in your sleep. I will get you. Be prepared because there is a new era of nightmares coming...

--"The Nightmare" Robdabest leaves the ring with a smirk on his face while he laughs like a clown.--
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

The Other Side Of Me (and no I am not Hannah Montanna) Empty Re: The Other Side Of Me (and no I am not Hannah Montanna)

Post  Bruce Hardy Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

So you're the insane clown posse? Razz
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8
Class: Technique

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum