Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Crossfire Declarations(ppv)

2 posters

Go down

Crossfire Declarations(ppv) Empty Crossfire Declarations(ppv)

Post  Jyhad Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 pm

*The arena goes dark as the video screen flashes, the first thing you see is an image of Mickey Rourke in his "Wrestler" attire. It appears as if he's given a candid interview*

"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

*The song (Wrestling) Superstar( aka "Rock" Superstar by Cypress Hill) begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring*

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

*The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong*

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

*Jyhad steps up the stairs to the ring apron, pauses for a moment to smile, before ducking the top rope and entering the ring proper, he makes his way to the far corner gets up on the turnbuckle standing on the middle where he then pauses another moment with a smile and bows to the crowd with one arm tucked in front of him and when he rises back up the tucked arm raises finger pointing up and he looks up to the Heavens. Then he hops down and motions for a mic, after he receives it he moves back to the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to die down before starting.*

Jyhad: Karma is sometimes patient and sometimes it rushes. Meech, you've felt the effects of Karma at Warzone. Not of my doing of course, but you felt it anyway. For your attack against me at the end of Nightmare last week. Why you would waste your time by attacking me, is beyond me. I mean, what have I ever done to you? I signed a contract to Warzone after Neli refused to and then he drafted me back to Nightmare. If anyone is to blame for this, it's Neli. Although, he wasn't available at Nightmare last week. That why you resorted to attacking talent such as myself? Tonight Meech, if you or any on your Roster get involved in my Championship Lumberjack Match. I'll do to you, what I did to the Bulldozing Monster last week. I'm fairly sure you all remember how he tapped out.

*the crowd erupts with chants of "Greatest" for a few minutes, Jyhad allows it to go until it dies down and then continues*

Jyhad: Speaking of my match with the Paper champion, the not so Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps. After my hand is raised in victory, I'm going to tell everyone the truth of who you are. Not sure why you've been hiding it all this time. I mean most people are actually proud of their heritage. How is it that you seem to be ashamed of it? On a side note though, I will give you your due for actually defeating someone with talent. That means you actually have some. Only that no one has ever seen it before. Perhaps, now that you are fighting someone instead of hiding or getting shot to fake your own death. We'll see just how good you really are. Fate is on my side and I will be the next EBW Heavyweight World Champion, Jyhad Ali, the Greatest.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Crossfire Declarations(ppv) Empty Re: Crossfire Declarations(ppv)

Post  GM King Neli Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 am

do you need me or anyone else to reply to this?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Need isn't the appropriate word. However, if the two people I talked about haven't got anything to say about what I said, then why should anyone else?

That doesn't mean Neli no. If you have something you want to say. By all means. Say it.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down