Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

PARTY for the CHAMPS!!!

3 posters

Go down

PARTY for the CHAMPS!!! Empty PARTY for the CHAMPS!!!

Post  under cover brother Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

--The camera crew goes to the locker rooms and hear some music. They open the doors and see the NEW TAG CHAMPS UCB and Norwegian having a party.--

UCB: "Oh, well hello EBW to the party of the year. Now EBW hasn't seen a real party, but now they have."

--The crowd cheers "New Champ! New Champs!"--

UCB: "Hell yeah, we are the NEW TAG CHAMPS!!! The Ladies Men know how to perform in tag action. Now like I was saying, this here is a party. We have the music, the food, and since we are the Ladies Men, we have the LADIES!!!"

--The crowd cheers again.--

UCB: "That's right, we will be fighting champs. Now Norwegian, do you have anything else to add to these fans?"
under cover brother
under cover brother

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

PARTY for the CHAMPS!!! Empty Re: PARTY for the CHAMPS!!!

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 am

Norwegian Playboy turns around and stop dancing, he recives two kiss one for eatch cheek what leaves lipstick marks.

Playboy: Hahaha yes yes, party party. And guess what!

UBC: What?

Playboy: EVERYONE is invited, so common in! Heck even DYLAN and he's.... Weird brothers are welcome as long there is room for more people here.

UBC and Norwegian Playboy looks around and then looks at eatch others.

UBC and Playboy: So common in guys!

The camara guys takes a look around on the posters on the wall and on the girls who dance around in their bikinis. The floor has been coverd in white sand and the shower has a banner hanging over the door what can be read "The cool-down".

Playboy: Well well, ya all got the invitation now!

Norwegian Playboy start to dance again.
Norwegian_Playboy
Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 pm

--The camera pans over to the doorway, showing Matt standing in the middle of it. Instead of his normal attire Matt is dressed in a Hawiian shirt and board shorts and holding a cooler in his arms. UCB and Playboy see him, and quickly stop dancing.--
UCB: Hey, Matt, ya came! Didn't think you'd show!
Matt: Why, 'cause you two helped Dylan screw me out of my title?
--The tension in the room thickens as Matt scowels at UCB. The music keeps playing and the women keep dancing, oblivious to the staredown. Suddenly, Matt smiles, and sets the cooler down.--
Matt: Just kidding! Naw, dude, I never miss a party!
--UCB laughs and Playboy starts dancing with the girls again.--
UCB: Hey, man, why don't I hook you up with a few ladies tonight? Some of these hotties around here know how to do things that will make you forget allllll about that title. Maybe then we'll be even?
Matt: Yeah, sure, sounds great! Hey dude, I brought beer, want one?
UCB: For sure!
-- Matt grins as he sets down the cooler, opens it up, and grabs a beer. He holds it out to UCB, but as he goes to grab it Matt quickly pulls it away and smashes him on the head. The girls start to scream as UCB falls to the ground, out cold. Playboy runs over to defend his fallen partner, and takes a swing at Matt. Matt blocks it, returns with a hook of his own, and stuns Playboy just long enough to pick up the cooler and smash him on the head with it. The girls all run out of the room as quickly as possible as the upbeat hula music continues to play in the background.--
Matt: Now we're even. You guys can keep the beer.
--Matt drops the cooler on the ground and walks out of the room.--

OOC: Don't worry, everyone, I asked them if I could do this. Razz
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down