Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

OPEN CHALLENGE

3 posters

Go down

OPEN CHALLENGE Empty OPEN CHALLENGE

Post  alex mysterio Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 am

--The crowd hear's a mysterious music playing on the PA System as a new Video appears on the 'tron. Alex Mysterio walks out to the ring.--
Alex:Hey fans,how's it all going.
--The crowd cheers for Alex--.
Alex:I'm just here to say that i'm announcing an OPEN CHALLENGE .I will really like to make my debut soon and i know you will like to see me i act so any wrestler backstage would like to challenge i will accept it and i will prove to the fans that i will be the best they want me to be.
Alex:I am Alex Mysterio! I'm not just here to wrestler, I'm here to entertain you, the fans! I'm no average joe! I promise to bring you excitement, action, thrills and much more!
--The fans cheer--
Alex:I am here to not only become a champion but to fill my dream as one of the greatest wrestler's here in ATPW.
--The fans cheer for alex as they wait for any wrestler who will like to pick up the challenge.--
alex mysterio
alex mysterio

Back to top Go down

OPEN CHALLENGE Empty Re: OPEN CHALLENGE

Post  crashoverride Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:52 pm

--The lights go out and Victim by Eighteen Visions blast on the speakers--

Aaron: Wait isn't that Crashoverride's music?

Leo: Sure is what is that discrace here for. He lost every match he was in, here in Warzone, I'm glad they traded that wannabe!

--The lights come back on and Crash is standing next to Leo--

Crashoverride: You wanna piece of this Leo?

Leo: What? I didn't say anything except that you were robbed of every match you were in, here at Warzone and you deserve to be heard tonight!

Crashoverride: Thats what I thought you said.

--Crash grabs a mic from the tech guy and slides into the ring--

Leo: That guys lucky I didn't punch his face in! Who does he think he is!

Aaron: Yeah, sure buddy you say that now... that is until he knocks your block off!

--Leo glares at Aaron--

Crashoverride: Ok before I get to you Alex I know that everyone here knows I got traded to Nightmare and are wondering why I am even here tonight.

--The Crowd cheer "comeback crash"--

Crashoverride: Well obviously you guys don't read the newspapers or the blog's of all of our Nightmare fans because I have just joined HoA and you idiots still cheer me to comeback. WOW!

--Crash starts laughing as the crowds boo's shack the foundation of the building--

Crashoverride: Shut up you idiots! You will all respect me or I'll come out there and beat all of you idiots up!

--Crowd cheer "Crash sucks"--

Crashoverride: I thought you would do that you all are so predictable! Now shut up and let me talk to this newbie who thinks he is so good that he can just make an open challenge to everyone in the back room.

--Crowd cheer "Alex, Alex"--

Crashoverride: Anyways Alex you have no right to be in this ring making challenges to anyone in this building, but seeing as you have made the challenge I guess I'll answer the call and have to show you what it means to be in EB...you know why does every company have to change there name...ATPW...I wonder who thought of that they need to be fired...anyways, I'll show you what it means to be in ATPW!

--Crowd cheer even louder for Alex--

Aaron: Actually, I don't think Crash has the right coming into the ring. I don't think our GM is going to be very happy with this!

Leo: You bet your pay check he won't! Why do these Nightmare Wrestlers always come on the Warzone trying to throw their weight around like they have any. I hope Dylan stop this because this is getting out of hand.

(Alex and Dylan respond if you would like I can end the rp here FYI this is for second Warzone show, and yea i know im not on warzone, but i figured i could do one match, just to be on a show, and it wont be squash match, cuz alex challenged me in game, and it was red to red)
crashoverride
crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 pm

--Downfall by The Trust Company plays as Dylan Meech comes out wearing baggy jeans, his "Extinction" T-shirt and his black jacket with "The Real Deal" Printed on the back, he advances up the ramp and into the ring, microphone in hand--

Dylan: Hmm, when I see a situation like this, anyone's first thoughts would be... put 'em in a one fall match...

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: But I can go one up from that....

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: As announced on AtPW.com, at No Limit there will be a Fatal-4-Way for the Young Guns title, now Crash I know you're not on Warzone but here's what I'm gonna do...

Leo: Quiet now... I feel something big here...

Dylan: Tonight Crashoverride will face Alex Mysterio, the winner will enter this Fatal-4-Way to make it a 5-Man Battle Royal for the Young Guns title!!

--The crowd go nuts--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content