Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

This Title's On Ice.....

+5
Dylan Meech
Dr. Thrax
Frozen King
@ MR. ATPW
Jason Campbell
9 posters

Go down

This Title's On Ice..... Empty This Title's On Ice.....

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm

--Omen by Prodigy hits the PA System and the crowd rise onto their feet and start to cheer as Jason Campbell makes his way out to the ring wearing his Livewire skin-tight T-shirt thats shows off his abdominal and pectoral muscles , also wearing Black trousers with a electric Yellow Lightning-Bolt down both out-facing sides. He also has his AtPW Intercontinental Championship Belt slung over his shoulder. An awesome Pyrotechnic Display explodes as he pumps his fist in his famous Livewire build-up/taunt. Strobe Lights 'Fly' around the arena picking out the faces of several young fans. Jason Campbell slides into the ring and climbs up onto the turnbuckle with his Title Belt held high above his head and signalling various fans, he gets handed a Microphone from Jenna and proceeds to talk--
Jason Campbell: And now I'm a Fortune Teller......
--The Crowd Cheer--
Jason Campbell: But I won't flatter myself...At times in that match...I thought , I wasn't going to be able to continue. But , YOU , you the Fans kept me going...You cheered for me , you kept my body going...You gave me the adrenaline to carry on.
--Crowd Cheer--
Jason Campbell: I went deep into my reserves , Just to get my arm over Frozen King and to get the 1 , 2 , 3.... But I did , and Now I am YOUR AtPW Intercontinental Champion !!!.
--Crowd Goes Nuts--
Jason Campbell: But , as I think you all guessed , Thats not The Only reason I'm Out Here...Last Friday , there was one , well TWO other men in this match.....One of them...didn't really do anything until the end and well he's got another problem He's in The Guild. That's Doctor Thrax.(Goes Sarcastic) The Highly Advanced Global Terrorist. He doesn't even induce Terror in the Smallest of Children ! But the other man...My ... his Face is Scary...It even scares me ! That is the 'Terrifying' Frozen King!!!
--Crowd Laugh and then Boo at FK's name.--
Jason Campbell: Now , Seen as I Am a Fortune-Teller i'll bet ya'll that Frozen King will come out in a minute and say He 'deserves' a shot at my Title...Lets put it this way...Blunt and Simple - He Doesn't....He has had Title's he has got these because he has been lucky or has been handed them. That won't be so simple with MY and of course, (Points To The Crowd) YOUR AtPW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!
--Crowd Cheers but soon turn to Boo's when Frozen King's Music sounds on the PA System and his video on the Titantron.--
OORP: FK > Come Out - Announce your cashing in your rematch clause. Then Dylan you can come out and announce the 6 Man Battle Royal. Cheers.

Last edited by VGM Jason Campbell on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

This Title's On Ice..... Empty Re: This Title's On Ice.....

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 pm

going emo are we Razz
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm

--'Untill The End' By Breaking Benjamin begins to play Loud across the arena Pyros Go Off, The Crowd Boo's, No body comes out. The Music Begins again and Pyros go Off Smoke Goes From The Stage To the Ring, Frozen King's Wife Comes Out and whispers in Jenna's ear something serious, The Lights Go off, When they Come Back On Frozen King is standing In Front Of JC with a Steel Chair In Hand. He Grabs A Mic and begins to speak--
Frozen King: Yawn. You believe your making a point by coming out and saying your a fortune teller! Now Listen, JC The Fans Don't Give you adrenaline, I mean look at them they are useless wastes of Energy.(Crowd Boo's) The Only Thing that Gave you that adrenaline was the Gold In sight, you are a Gold Digger As Well as everyone else, well except Mattskee, Nevermind that, My Point Is, Well, Yeah Of Course I want a Rematch with you, but you are not where a I want to ask that, Instead Lets Go To the Big Boss, And The Only Man Who is Cool Enough to make a Decision here, GM DYLAN MEECH!!!
--Frozen Looks To the Ramp Awaiting Dylan Meech To Come Out, Frozen Steps to the other side of the ring leaning on the ropes Steel Chair In Hand, Sunglasses on, black t-shirt on, Stone Washed Jeans with Rips On the Knees on as well, As the arena Lays Silent awaiting Dylan.--
OORP: and Queue the MEECHMAN
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 am

*edits FKs RP*

Hey.. don't I get a say in this Razz
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 am

--Downfall by The Trust Company blares from the speakers as Dylan Meech walks down the ramp in Jeans, and his Jacket with "The Real Deal" Printed on the back--

Dylan: now I've had it with you two, and these fans have had enough of 'Frozen King vs Jason Campbell'...

Leo: He's right...

Dylan: So I'm gonna make this more interesting... I get people asking me for title shots all the time, and this could be the solution...

Aaron: Oh boy...

Dylan: Tonight Jason you will defend your title against Frozen King, Norwegian Playboy, Under Cover Brother, Mattskee and Me!!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: In a 6-Man Battle Royal!!

--The crowd cheer loudly--

Last edited by GM Dylan Meech on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 am

--As the crowd cheers Jason Campbell looks at Dylan Meech and starts to speak--
Jason Campbell: Well, well , well. Thats Just Great ! Now I Can Make Monkeys out of five people instead of One ! Brilliant Choice Mister Meech. And once again , Tonight the Livewire will still be your AtPW Intercontinental Champion !!!
--The Camera pans over everyone in the ring as Jason Campbell looks at each one of his Contenders in turn and grins.--
OORP: We can use this or not. Its just to make me leave the ring. Thats all. Cheers.

Last edited by VGM Jason Campbell on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  under cover brother Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:32 am

--Under Cover Brother comes out to the ring.--
UCB: "Thank you Dylan, of course this may be the only time that I say this. Thanks for the oppertunity to beat the crap out of you for 2 straight weeks."
--The crowd cheers for UCB.--
UCB: "Dylan, you can't hang with us, the big dawgs bro! But what the fans will see is that The Ladies Men will the Intercontinental Champ too. If it comes down to us Norwegian, bro, I will do everything I can to win that championship."
--The crowd cheers for UCB as someone comes out.--

Last edited by under cover brother on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
under cover brother
under cover brother

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

--Norwegian Playboy walks down the line with a steel chair. He then puts the chair up in a corner and sits down giggling.--

Playboy: No worries UCB, no matter what we will still be tag champ's. And Dylan i thank you for the chance you giving us.

--The fans stands on feet cheering for the superstars in the ring. Norwegian Playboy stands up and grab the chair again.--

Playboy: I wouldent usely do such thing as im about too do, but somone needs to do this.

--Norwegian Playboy looks at Under Cover Brother and then over on Jason.--

Playboy (while still staring at Jason): I am sorry...

--As Norwegian Playboy takes a load Jason takes a step. Just as Norwegian Playboy is about too hit he turns around and make the swing hit Dylan straight too head and lets go of it.--

Playboy: Dylan you have used me and UBC enough now. But we are both eager to get hands on another title.
Norwegian_Playboy
Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 am

--Dylan Clutches his head in pain and gets up cursing--

Dylan: "Christ, my head!! Norwegian.... I would fire you... if these fans didn't pay me money to see you.."

--The crowd cheer--
Dylan: "Jason, you've held that title one week, It's about to be the shortest Title reign ever..."

Jason: "What shorter than your world title reign? How long did that last? Oh yeah, 4 days!!"

--The crowd cheer loudly as Dylan looks annoyed--
Dylan: "Frozen... You were once in my Stable.. the Alliance of Defiance... Defiance means welcoming opposition, and you are my opponent tonight.."

--Dylan turns to Under Cover Brother--
Dylan: "UCB, we fought last week... it didn't exactly end as planned but I can assure you... tonight will..."

--The crowd boo--
Dylan: "And now I've talked about all my opponents... except one... the one that I won the world title off... the one who has promised to make my life hell... the one I am under all circumstances Better than... Mattskee.."

--District Sleeps Alone blares through the speakers to the roar of the crowd--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 pm

((I'll get one up tomorrow, promise. Sorry, its midterm time and I've been swamped at work. ))
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Hardy Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Usually when i read someones RP, I can tell who is gonna end the RP. But in this case, you guys have totally and completely lost me! You never stop RPing!
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

No probs Matt, there's plenty of time, one week and 2 days
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 am

REVISED

--The fans pop and the stadium blows up and the former EBW Champion steps out onto the ramp. He lets the fans cheer for a short while while staring at the hodge-podge of wrestlers in the ring. Finally, Matt raises the mic to his lips.--
Matt: Where to begin, where to begin... I guess I'll start at the top. Jason. Congrats on your title win. Really. But, in all honesty, I couldn't care less about that POS Intercontinental title. Trust me, if I'm the champ after tonight it's because I wanna win this match, not the title. Tike's wearing the belt I want...
--Fans start to chant "GUILD SUCKS". Matt lets this go on for a bit before continuing.--
Matt: Frozen, you're quite the little brown-noser aren't you? Well, at least you're sucking up to me, which shows me that you know who really runs the show around here. Keep it up, kid, there still might be hope for you yet.
--Matt pauses for a second and begins to pace.--
Matt: ... Last but definitely not least, the Ladies Men. Our bridges are burned, our hatchets are buried. In fact, both what happened last week and Playboy punching Dylan in the nose tonight have gotten you two back onto my good side. Don't ruin that tonight, okay? Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.
--Matt stops pacing the ramp--
Matt: That's everyone, right? Oh, crap, I forgot about Dylan! I guess with all of the halfway decent talent in the ring the completely dismal wrestlers slipped my mind. Dylan, I don't like this match up. It has the stench of a set up. I'll play your little game, but thats only because I know something you don't know.
--Matt smirks--
Matt: You better be on your toes, Dylan, 'cause the night is just beginning and you have no clue what's in store for you.

Last edited by Mattskee on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 am

Thrax isn't in this match
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 am

You said he is in the your first post Razz
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 am

*checks the GM tab*

hmm i'm not in it...

i was about to make a dramatic appearence but meh, i do have a rematch clause but you know meh.

Dylan in your original post you mentioned 7 names in a 6 man battle royal. Razz

I don't mind, i'll get my rematch later on.
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm

yeah sure thing Razz *edits his RP*
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:54 am

I'm gonna revise my post ASAP. I'm gonna be at school all day, I'm gonna try to do it during a break. If I can't, I'll get it done tomorrow for sure.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 pm

no rush matt Smile
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Aight, I revised it. I'mma PM you my super-secret RP now, Dylan.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

rofl, kk
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down