Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

HoA's Punishment

2 posters

Go down

HoA's Punishment Empty HoA's Punishment

Post  The Hitman Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

kj(this is to go AFTER Clevland and crash's rp)
--The lights on the arena become very bright, and they all shine on the stage--

--Revalations by Audioslave hits the speakers, and The Hitman comes out onto the stage, and his music becomes inaudible due to the roaring boos of the crowd--
Andrew: Oh no... not him again

Blake: your not supposed to express you opinion Andrew...besides whats not to like about The Hitman?
Andrew: The fact that hes a lying cheating scumb bag.

--The Hitman makes his way to the ring in a shiny black suit, and a pair of expensive sunglasses with golden trim--

The Hitman: Ok... Im here to deliver a message, from myself...
--The crowd boos so loud that The Hitman has to stop talking--
The Hitman: Can you please just be quiet, I come all the way here, so that you brainless morons can enjoy me beating my opponents to a pulp

--The crowd begins to chant You suck!--

The Hitman: WOW!!! you all can speak!! do you know any other words?

--The Crowd continues the You Suck chant--
The Hitman: Guess not, well now for what i came to do, this is a message to The Show Stopper...

--The Crowd cheers at the mention of his name--
The Hitman: Ok... TSS I have a proposition for you..

--The Hitman leans back on the ropes, and begins to speak again--

The Hitman: You want to win the "coveted" European title, well...I can help with that, if you help me out, like we discussed before...I will personally guarantee that you will become European champion, what do you say?
--The Hitman adjusts his collar and fixes his tie as he waits for TSS to come out--

OORP: TSS you reply, and basically say no...but in more words...

Last edited by VGM The Hitman on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

HoA's Punishment Empty Re: HoA's Punishment

Post  Dwayne Daniels Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

-- Suddenly the Arena lights start flashing red and black colors --

-- Suffocate by Motograter hit the speakers in the arena, and the crowd stand up still imagining who is The Show Stopper --

Andrew: Here is TSS, he was ambushed in his own locker room, in his first time here in ATPW, whats is passing through his mind right now?

Blake: Awnnn let me think.... He should not have signed the contract with ATPW? He had a more harsh treatment than normal, but that is how we are here in ATPW.

Andrew: How we are? I thought was Hitman who ambushed him at the backstage.

-- The Show Stopper appears in the stage and ask for a microphone, the fans make a very loud cheers in the arena, and TSS waits the crowd calm down before start speaking --

The Show Stopper: Let me think about one thing Hitman...you attacked me in Backstage ... you tied me to a chair... and now you have a "proposition"... to me?

-- TSS shake his finger in a negative sign, and the crowd cheers even louder in the moment --

The Show Stopper: No way Hitman, i can win that title without your "help"... I will never be your SLAVE!!

-- Crowd start to chant event more, TSS puts the micro in front of his mouth another time --

The Show Stopper: Better you find another idiot to work for you, 'cause i I have my opinion about you Hitman, but I will let the fans say it loudly!

-- Crowd start the "Hitman Sucks" chant very loud in the arena --

The Show Stopper:
You see Hitman? Listen to all of this people in this awesome city, chanting YOU SUCK for you, I will not help you Hitman, and i'm the next Euro Champ without you!

-- Crowd cheers TSS names again, and clap --
Dwayne Daniels
Dwayne Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:08 pm

--The Hitman laughs, and lifts the mic to his lips--
The Hitman:The Show Stopper... you dont want to be my "slave", but you wouldn't be my slave, in fact you would be supported, you would become better than you ever could without me...maybe you could win the European championship without me, but who couldnt!
--The Hitman steps towards TSS and taunts the crowd as they boo him and chant Your No Champ!--

The Hitman: Original! I havn't heard that, congratulations, your not completely moronic
--The Crowd boos, and the Hitman points and laughs at them--

The Hitman: Well, your all still predictable, too bad, now back to the task at hand TSS...
--The Crowd erupts into cheers, and begin chanting TSS TSS--

The Hitman: OK I get it, you like him, good for you TSS, so as I was going to say...

--The Crowd Bursts into another TSS chant--

The Hitman: Shut up please! No one wants to here you all,they pay me to come out here, and do what I do, you pay to get in!
I'm the one who fights. I am the one who is allowed to speak!
--The Crowd erupts into a massive roar of boos--

The Hitman: So TSS I knew you wouldnt accept my deal, so I brought a little insurance policy.
--The Hitman turns and points to the Titan Tron, and everyone in the stadium turns and looks--
Andrew: What is he going to do?

The Hitman: FOOLED YA!!!

--The Hitman Kicks TSS in the groin, and smashed his face into the mat--
The Hitman: Ok... now seriously look back up
--A video on the Tron appears, with Clevland and Crashoverride backstage with The Show Stopper's sister strapped to a chair--

TSS: You Wouldnt!
The Hitman: NO of course not...

--The Crowd boos--

The Hitman: But Clevland... man I cant control him, remember last week, when he chucked you right into that wall...man I couldn't stop him

--The Show Stopper turns to The Hitman with an angry glare--

The Hitman: I wonder if your sister could take a slam into the wall like you TSS. Do you think she could?
--The crowd bursts into a let her go chant!--

The Hitman: I will I will, if TSS helps me out, will you reconsider?
OORP: TSS, reply, and accept the deal... then close out the rp i am srry for having like 3 rp's... HoA has a new gimick, and I needed to get all my angles together... i have a way i want my match with underkane, and CE to go, plz let me edit it)
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwayne Daniels Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 pm

-- The crowd bursts into a very loud boo --

Andrew: Oh my God, does he dare?

Blake: he is the Hitman, you still have any doubts?

-- The Show Stopper look with a very confused look --

Andrew: Its your Sister!

Blake: Come on, don't be stupid TSS!

-- TSS puts the mic in front of his mouth --

The Show Stopper: Hitman, don't touch her your bastard...please...i accept the deal...i gonna help you! Now let her go!

-- The crowd burst in a let her go and boo chants --

Andrew:
Thank God he accepted! Hitman exceed the limits!

Blake: Hitman is just a good businessman

-- End of RP --
Dwayne Daniels
Dwayne Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down