Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

A Life of pain and punishment

Go down

A Life of pain and punishment Empty A Life of pain and punishment

Post  Frozen King Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Frozen King Is Shown on the Titan Tron with His Wife Alexa by his side. Frozen stares lifelessly in to the camera and begins to speak.

Frozen King: Good Evening, I have to address a few matters tonight. Number 1, Last Week Me and Hitman officially became the Tag Champs by defeating Underkane and Darksiders easily. Number 2, I am not there tonight but I am Just leaving Italy and will be back before the middle of Nightmare, Italy brings back so many memories. I Lived a life of Pain and Punishment There with my cold, soleless eyes. I was never looked in the eyes by anyone. I was an Arrogant fool who only believed in anger and punishment. I...I...I.........

Frozen Stops and stands up and walks out of the room. Alexa begins to speak.

Alexa: What My Loving Husband is trying to say is that when he first moved to Italy it was because of something that he did. He had, when in 3rd grade, Choke slammed a Kid right on to the concrete. He has never forgiven himself. When he wrestled in the french League he called out his brother and then Micheal.....I mean lancelot took a steel chair and sadly smashed in Frozens face. Frozen has been through so--

Frozen walks back in and whispers something to Alexa and continues to speak.

Frozen King: i have been through a Life of pain, and I punished other people for my pain and that got me punished by a steel chair straight into my face. I still have the scars, and the Razor Blade cuts from a few weeks ago to prove my pain but also my punishment. I went back to Italy where i delivered anger only to deliver myself peace. I must bring peace back to my soul and get rid of my anger and Pain before I speak to anyone in EBW again. Finnaly, I have an announcement to make. My wife Alexa, Who I love and cherish, Is Pregnant. I am going to be a Dad and i will soon have to take off just for my child. I will still wrestle but....

The Screen cuts to black and the song 'I walk Alone' by Greenday blasts loudly and Frozen King's brother Lancelot shows up in the ring.

lancelot: Ok My brother is on his way back from Italy. I am a 28 Time World heavyweight Champion as shown in the International league of..... thats not important but what is, is that my brother wanted me to say that even though he will be having a child, he will wrestle under one condition. That condition is, That he gets to have me at ringside every match for 3 months.

Crowd Boos and chants " You Suck " as lancelot smiles and is cut off by King Neli's Theme Music and Frozen King shows up on the Titan Tron Live to here what his General Manager says, but this time Frozen is In the Locker room in The land of extreme bloody wrestling, EBW.

take it away boss
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down