Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Syndro Sanders Interview

Go down

Good RP interview?

Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_lcap57%Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_lcap29%Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_lcap0%Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_lcap0%Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_lcap14%Syndro Sanders Interview I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Syndro Sanders Interview Empty Syndro Sanders Interview

Post  Syndro Sanders Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 am

--Syndro Sanders walks trough the corridor with his Young Guns Champion Belt and his dream catcher in his left hand as Jenna crosses his way with a mic in her hand--
Jenna: Do you have some time for a short interview?
--Syndro Sanders ignores Jenna as he pushes her aside and continues to walk...--
Jenna: What's about Jason Manson?
--Syndro Sanders stops immediately as he turns to Jenna with one eyebrow pulled up. Then he ungracious takes away Jenna's mic--
Syndro Sanders: This was Jason Manson's biggest mistake in his life and probably his last one...
Jenna: What do you mean exactly?
Syndro Sanders: Well, he costed me my match last Friday by interrupting my match against my opponents at No Limit. It was a good opportunity to destroying my opponents before No Limit even starts....and he took away that opportunity!
Jenna: What are your thoughts for your match against Dolph Ziggler tonight?
Syndro Sanders: First of all, i want to catch up what failed last Warzone and that is to take my opponents out before No Limit even starts...
Jenna: And what will you do about Jason Manson?
Syndro Sanders: You see, he disrespected me, he costed me my match and a good opportunity and he took my belt to hit me with it! Tonight i will take revenge to wipe out the dishonor of my belt! I will find him and teach him a lesson! Dream is past Jason Manson, you will never be the Young Guns Champion as long as i am living the dream of reality!
Jenna: Well, good luck tonight.
--Without one word saying Syndro Sanders heads off and walks along the corridor as the camera fades black--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down