Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Jason calls out Sanders

5 posters

Go down

Jason  calls out Sanders Empty Jason calls out Sanders

Post  Bruce Hardy Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

--"My Apocalypse" by Metallica blasts through the P.A. System as Jason Manson rides out to the ring on his motorcycle. As he draws near he ring, he hops off his motorcycle and grabs a microphone from a tech guy, while he snaches the mic from he tech guy, he jumps on the apron and enters the ring--
Jason Manson: "WELCOME BACK TO WARZONE!!!"
--The crowd cheers excitedly--
Jason Manson: "I guess that all of you saw No Limits? One of AtPW's best PPVs... because it had me in it, of course."
--The Crowd boos at Jason--
Jason Manson: "Keep booing, but remember, you paid to hear me talk, not the other way around!"
--The crowd boos even louder--
Jason Manson: "Hahaha, I love your hate. But I didn't come out here to listen to a bunch of idiots boo at me, I came to call out Syndro Sanders. I want him to come out here for 2 reasons. One: Because of his actions at No Limits, and two: his young Guns title."
--The crowd cheer for Syndro--
Jason Manson: "So come on out Sanders, so I can kick your butt right now!"

Last edited by Jason Manson on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ass :P)
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8
Class: Technique

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Jason  calls out Sanders Empty Re: Jason calls out Sanders

Post  @ MR. ATPW Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm

ass is not allowed on twg we will get a warning so change it asap thanks
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm

change it to bottom...

ass is just offensive
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 am

You don't get warned for ass but you would for retard
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

--"Somehwere I belong" by Linkin Park hits through the arena while Syndro Sanders walks down the ramp with the Young Guns Title around his waist, his Dream Catcher in the left hand and a mic in the right hand. He appears in a tight black jeans and a T-Shirt with an eye on it. You can read 'Shattered Dreams' on it. He stands on the ring apron with a bright grin, then he begins to speak--
Syndro Sanders: Good evening, paying customers!
--Crowd starts to boo loudly--
Syndro Sanders: Jason Manson is right in one point, you all paid for hear us talking, that's why i don't give a damn what you are thinking, it's a problem between me and Jason Manson.
--While speaking Syndro Sanders slowly walks into the ring and stops right in front of Jason Manson--
Syndro Sanders: Now i am coming to you, punk. I really can't recognize your problem.
--Syndro Sanders looks down at his Young Guns Title which is around his waist, then he starts to grin again and looks up to Jason Manson--
Syndro Sanders: I just can guess two problems you probably have. The first is, that you know that i am smarter than you. See, our match at No Limit was fair. I didn't do anything which was not allowed. Actually, i helped you in this match, this was active help, not passive help. I hit Aleks Teller with the steel chair and made you pinning him. I risk the match myself by hitting Aleks Teller, because he could have countered this shot. I took this risk on me. And i was payed for this, by retaining and beating you in just 10 seconds. But i knew i would be successful, because i have this...
--Syndro Sanders points at his Dream Catcher in his left hand and holds it up--
Syndro Sanders: ...my Dream Catcher. That's what keeps me fighting. By the way, before i forget to tell you the second problem you have with me, i will tell you now.
--Syndro Sanders takes off the belt from his waist and holds it in front of Jason Manson's face--
Syndro Sanders: You know that you never will be Young Guns champion as long as i am holding this Title. And i can promise you, this will be a long Title reign. As long as i have my dream which i am fighting for and my Dream Catcher which gives me the power, each and every new day, i am unstopable.
--Syndro Sanders steps toward Jason Manson who steps back while Syndro Sanders is saying...--
Syndro Sanders: You will awake from your dream after falling in a bad nightmare!
--Syndro Sanders drops the mic, who is focused on Jason Manson for a few seconds, then he heads up the ramp and disappears behind the titan tron--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 pm

FUCK SYNDRO!!!!

that was gonna be my color... you dick Razz
The Hitman
The Hitman