Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Eric's Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Eric's Roleplay Empty Eric's Roleplay

Post  Eric "The Beast" Thompson Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Eric "The Beast" Thompson is seen walking down the ramp to the ring with a microphone.

Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Just by looking at this horrible crowd I can see its not going to take long to become the best in this business!"

[b]Eric walks around the ring and he goes outside the ring and gets a chair and then slides back into the ring and sets the chair up and sets in the chair.

Eric: "I bet I can beat anyone in that lockerroom sitting down right here and have one hand tied behind my back."

Immortal Soul comes from under the ring and big boots Eric in the back of the head and then picks Eric up and Hits the Immortal Slam (Dominato) onto the chair. Eric rolls over holding his gut Immortal Soul rolls Eric over and unties the rope and start choking Eric with it Blood starts coming out of Eric's mouth Immortal Soul lets go and he stands up and starts brushing his legs off and wiping his hands and walks out of the ring and starts to head up the ramp and Eric grabs the mic.

Eric:"You didn't do anything but start something you can't finish and you will regret ever signing that contract!"

Immortal Soul smiles and walks out

Eric "The Beast" Thompson

Back to top Go down

Eric's Roleplay Empty Re: Eric's Roleplay

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 am

good to have you on board...

A couple of things that you couldn't have known, so i'll tell you Very Happy

--Directions like this--
    Dr. Thrax: Talking like, this if you mention somthing like a name of a wrestler, championchip show or area, eg. Locker room, make it bold, also do your name in bold!" Everything else normal.

Also it helps if you put a WHITE dot inbetween each line, and that's not the grey, you have to go change it using the colour option.

Also, who's immortal soul?

other than that, glad to have another RPer on Warzone!
    Dr. Thrax
    Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
    Level: 19
    Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down