Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Wbe ranting backstage

2 posters

Go down

Wbe ranting backstage Empty Wbe ranting backstage

Post  World's Biggest Erection Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:15 pm

--The scene cuts to the backstage to show WBE going crazy and knocking over stuff. A random camera crew guy runs up to WBE.--
Crew guy: "What are you doing?! You're tearing everything up. I worked forever on this."
WBE: "Did you just ask me what I was doing? Dr. Thrax ruined my first and probably only title shot!"
Crew Guy: "But look on the bright side. You are officially a member of the Guild. If I was in the Guild, I would just die."
WBE grabs a metal pipe.
WBE: "Let's make your dream a reality."
--The crew guy backs into a dark room with WBE following--
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Wbe ranting backstage Empty Re: Wbe ranting backstage

Post  Dr. Thrax Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 am

--Dr. Thrax walks into the room to find WBE standing over a bloody crew member, he puts his hand on WBE's shoulder and begins to smile--
Dr. Thrax: you have to understand WBE we have to protect the intrests of the guild, and quite frankly Johnny is higher than you, so I did what I had to, but tonight you are tagging with Jonathan against the Ladies Men, if you win Maybe I can arrange somthing next season, after I become GM at No limits.. and don't worry about the crew member, i'll call my guys and he'll be 'disposed' of.
--Dr. Thrax walks off and leaves WBE with the crew member--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down