Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Dr. Thrax Promo

Go down

Dr. Thrax Promo Empty Dr. Thrax Promo

Post  Dr. Thrax Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 am

-- A video appears on the screen of a group of men in a barren desert, they are wearing balaclavas and are carrying AK-47's as they move through the streets of a town a turret of a tank appears and fires the men are blown away and one of the mud houses is torn apart in the blast. The camera zooms in on the house and a small child of about 5 or 6 is laying on a pile of rubble the camera once again zooms in so the child's face fills the screen, it opens its eyes and the video cuts out--

--indestructible by Disturbed begins to play and a thick sanded smoke drifts over the arena, a slight revving noise can be heard in the background, as the sand calms down and the music gets louder a rusty toyota 4x4 charges out into the arena, in the back sits Dr. Thrax holding what appears to be a mortar, Thrax fires a round into the air and fireworks explode above the ring.
Dr. Thrax steps out of the vehicle wearing camo trousers and and a camo blazer, on his face is a green balaclava, as Thrax steps into the ring he picks up a microphone--

Dr. Thrax: and you wonder why I hate you Westerners, as a young child, my innocent mother was killed, and I barely survived, I was rescued by a group of men known as the Taliban and raised to fight, i've done some things I regret and thinks I take pride in.
For example the time I hit the platoon house in my hometown of Sangin with a 105mm chinese rocket and killed 3 soldiers was the proudest moment of my career.
But when I executed 32 woman for voting, not my proudest moment.
--Dr. Thrax appears to be filling up with tears--
Dr. Thrax: But when I saw the light and realised that the Taliban were failing to bring holy justice down on your armys... so I co-founded the GLA, The Global Liberation Army. We didn't charge blindly at a superior power, we attacked at the weak points and caused mass devastation to all who crossed us, in an attempt to stay anonymous most of our work has been blamed on the Taliban, but a couple of months ago, somthing happened.
--A video begins again, it is showing a massive military instillation in a siberian mountain, as the camera zooms in several nuclear missiles begin to emerge--
Dr. Thrax: it was our final chapter, we had 8 nuclear missiles aimed at the western world, but then somthing happened...
--The video shows a worker working on one of the missiles, he rests his arm on a small blue button and quickly jumps off and runs away screaming evacuate--
Dr. Thrax: One man, changed the face of the GLA from a successful and beautiful lady into an ugly and decrepid one.
--The video shows the missiles launching into the air before losing power and falling back onto the base, a huge nuclear explosion fills the screen before it cuts to black--
Dr. Thrax: Shortly after we disbanded and I came here to fufill my dream of being a star...
--Dr. Thrax leaves the ring--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down