Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Clevland and HoA

5 posters

Go down

Clevland and HoA Empty Clevland and HoA

Post  Clevland Griffin Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm

--HoA's music blasts throughout the arena as Clevland Griffin goes from the stage to the rmp to the ring with a mic in his hand--
Blake:Here he is the Great American Himself Clevland Griffin
Andrew:Are you serious he's not Great at all that's why Ladies Men beat HoA at No Limit
--Clevland is in the ring with a furious look on his face as the crowd chants loser--
Clevland:Ok at No Limit i thought HoA was goin to the top and get our first ever belts....HoA has been here for a while ad we've never gotten a title belt well there lies the problem I have won 5 World Strongest man championships...IN A ROW and a little while back in the good ol days of EBW i joined of what i thought was going to be the biggest stable in pro wrestling history HoA...The Hitmen of Apocolypse BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO because in order to become one of the top best you have to beat the best and HoA has only beaten the middleclassmen and i want something bigger and better and more challenging than that.
Andrew:What is he getting at here?
Clevland:The only reason i beat down those superstars in my past was because i thought HoA were the best of the best of the best in the entire ATPW roster but no i know HoA SUCKS!!!!!
Blake&Andrew:WHAT!!!!!!!!!
--the crowd is in shock for a minute the they start cheering--
Clevland:Yes i am sick and tired of Hitman being they boss i only work for one boss and thats the GM and Crash...Crash, you havent even won one single mtch your....
--Clevland stops talking for a minute as the crowd chants 0 and 6--
Clevland:yeah that, and i am sick and tired of being the one who is like a bodyguard i am more than that i am the GREAT AMERIAN AMERICAN i am one of the ALLSTARS of ATPW i might not be one of the originals but i am one of the best athletes here and Hitman and Crash if you don't like it i got one word for ya'll DYNOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!
--the crowd bust out in cheers as Clevland gets out of the ring and gets a barbed wire chair and gets back inside te ring with the chair and raises it up then puts it back down and snaps it in half with his strenth--
Andrew:Holy Crap just broke that barbed wire chair in half with his bare hands
Blake:Just when i was statting to like this guy he does an idiotic thing like this
--then Clevland picks back up his mic--
Clevland:So Hitman Crash if you got something to say say it to my face NOW
--Clevland waits to see if one or both HoA members comes out to the ring--

(i need Hitman Crash or anybody else who NEEDS and i mean NEEDS to be in this rp)

(and Hitman i know you had a rp planned for the HoA break up ut i just had to do this if u still want to do it then post it up and i'll put a pole up to see if ATPW wants mine or your rp in the next show)
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Clevland and HoA Empty Re: Clevland and HoA

Post  The Hitman Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

--The Hitman and crashoverride come out onto the ramp with no titan tron playing, and no music begin to walk out to the ring.--

Blake: Here they are Hitman and crash.
Andrew: Whew they are going to be angry with Clevland

--The Hitman and crashoverride stop in the middle of the ramp and turn towards eachother, and nod as the crowd bursts into boo's--
Andrew: What are they doing?

--The Hitman walks to the ring, and crashoverride quickly runs around behind Clevland, and The Hitman steps into the ring--
The Hitman: Well Clevland, this is really funny, you know why?

--The Hitman looks up at Clevland with an angry stare, and grins, as Clevland tries to back up but crashoverride blocks him--

The Hitman: Clevland, this is funny because

--The Hitman steps very close to Clevland and raises his arms as if to strike him--

Andrew: I cant watch!

--The Hitman hugs Clevland and everyone in the building goes silent in shock--

Blake: Im shocked!
--The Hitman stops hugging Clevland and begins laughing--

The Hitman: Its funny, because I was about to do the same thing!

--The Hitman and Clevland both burst into laughter as crashoverride looks completely stunned--
Andrew: I cant believe what I just heard HoA's founding members... leaving HoA!!

The Hitman: Heh I would say great minds think alike, but with you and all

--The crowd chuckles, as The Hitman and Clevland shake hands--

Blake: I cant believe it!

--The Hitman and Clevland both begin walking their seperate ways--

Andrew: HoA has just disbanned right here on Nightmare!!!

The Hitman: Oh yea one more thing Clevland.

--Clevland turns around--

Clevland: Yea

--The Hitman hits Clevland with a superkick right in his chin, the now dazed Clevland turns around only for crashoverride to catch him into a pedigree executing a LEGENDARY sweet chin pedigree!!--
The Hitman: You dont leave HoA!!!

--The Hitman runs towards Clevland and swings his foot hitting Clevland square in the side of his head--
The Hitman: You get fired!!!!

--The crowd bursts into an HoA sucks chant as The Hitman and Crashoverride raise each others hands in the air, and bow to the audience--
Andrew: What!?!?

--Clevland struggles to the ropes and begins to pull himself up using the ropes--

The Hitman: Crash, get this scumb out of my sight!

--crashoverride takes Clevland and throws him over the ropes, causing him to hit the concrete violently--
Blake: YEA YOU GO HoA!!!

--The Hitman and crashoverride slowly exit the ring both stepping on Clevland as the leave, as the crowd continues its massive "HoA sucks" chant--
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 am

--The music of ladies men hit the arena and the fans goes totally nuts. UCB and NP Stops at top of the ramp--

UCB: A bird told us to come cause we didn't wane miss this for the world. Funny that a bird could have so right.

--UCB and NP pick up a chair each and sit down on it--

Playboy: This IS funny. I always been wanting for HoA to start slap each others, and then this happens.

UCB: Sorry Clevland i could have helped you up but my arms ain't that long.

--UCB stretch a arm out while the fans laugh--

Playboy: Well we don't gone bother you guys anymore carry on.

--The ladies mens music starts again as they leave the arena. HoA and just staring puzzled at each other while team of medic comes to the aid of Clevland--
Norwegian_Playboy
Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am

--Dylan Meech appears at the top of the ramp microphone in hand--

Dylan: Funny... You're not the only one's after that belt... Tonight Me and Mattskee will face the Ladies Men in a non-title match
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  under cover brother Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm

--The laughter of the Ladies Men comes to seriousness.--

UCB: "You Dylan, and the traitor Mattskee wants to face us tonight? Is that what I'm hearing?"

--The fans cheer "Kick Mattskee's ass!!!"

Norwegian: "Oh, you guys don't have to worry about that. WE ACCEPT!!! Matt, you better watch out."

UCB: "That's right, oh and lets say that the HOA can't come out to interfere, if they do, then we retain our titles. What do you say about that SIR *said that in a sarcastic tone*?"

--The Ladies Men wait as the fans love this idea.--
under cover brother
under cover brother

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevland Griffin Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 pm

hey guys this topic is mainly for me and Hoa and somewhat the ladies men so can u r about you guyz match in another place
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down