Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Clevland without backup?

Go down

Clevland without backup? Empty Clevland without backup?

Post  Clevland Griffin Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:18 pm

--Clevland Griffin and TBS are seen aproacng the arena from backstage when Clevland stops TBS--
Clevland:I don't want you all to back me up if something goes wrong TSS i want you to go in the locker room and prepare for your match against Hitman you will need the strength
Leo:Hitman is one of the best in ATPW
Aaron:he's not the best but he is definetly one of the most devasting superstar in ATPW
Clevland:and you Thrax you need to rest up for you'r match next week on Nightmare so i really don't want HoA try to hurt you although i know you would cause them severe pain
Aaron:Thrax probaly is power of TBS
Leo:I say TSS he alreay beat a member of HoA
Clevland:and you Eric you well no offfense buddy but you wouldn't last against Hitman or Crash so I recommend you stay backstage
--Eric looks disapointed--
Clevland:Hey buck up this is the Bomb Squad we are men of honor and respect and as the Millions.....and millions of our fans chant
--Clevland looks up as the crowd chants TBS--
Clevland:and you Fedor i want you to satay back here because this would be a disaster if you got hurt you see i have something planed for you later on and plus you might be my third partner at Pain Overdose but i want this match aloejust me and Crash and if Hitman comes then he will just have to taste the power of DYNOMITE
--Clevland then walks to the stage as Click Cick boom plays--
Jenna Marise Smith: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall!"
Jenna Marise Smith:"Introducing first, Clevland Griffin"!
--Clevland heads to the ring puting his hand up in the air making the crowd go wild and chant Clevland and when he gets in the ring he asks for a mic--
Clevland:I'm going to get right down to it i don't like what you did to me last week on Nightmare HoA yes i did lose against Hitman last week on warzone but that will not happen with you Crash no more Mr. nice guy HoA you both will feel real pain and if the security have to get me off of you then so be it so come on and come out because i am really angry and you both know you don't like me when im angry
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down